bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mysteries of the Undead forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 30, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mysteries of the Undead forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mysteries of the Undead players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mysteries of the Undead forum

[Post New]by reginabsloan on Apr 30, 13 9:54 AM
I to have gone in and out of the room and tried to get this stupid ball inflated and am getting absolutely no where. I'm wasting all my free time on this game and shoot if I can't get past this why on earth would I want to purchase it LOL truth be known I actually really like the game but am so frustrated someone, anyone please help me.

bhgifts
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bhgifts on Apr 30, 13 11:49 AM
me too

[Post New]by JDexter02 on Apr 30, 13 4:16 PM
I'm stuck there too!!! Hope someone tells us what's going on.

dmk11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dmk11 on May 1, 13 9:48 AM
I agree with everyone who can not get that stupid mop! I've tried the same thing! You can just barely see it and it's there but the game won't allow you to get it. I have 20 or so minutes left to play and like to use it up, I am on that part of the game!

prn13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by prn13 on May 1, 13 6:15 PM
I also got stuck at the bus in the game. From the looks of things I bet it may be the game has some kind of bug in it.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 3, 13 2:42 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear you are all having trouble with these scenes and you are right, you are not alone in this!

The issue with the mop is a known issue that we are currently working hard to fix and we are also tracking any further issues that are being reported.

To help us with this and so that we can ensure you are not left with a game you cannot play and enjoy, could you please write in to Tech Support. That would really help us to sort this matter out for each of you!

Also our Support Team will be able to provide some assistance that we can't the via the Forums.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by kattickmaurisa on Aug 2, 13 7:34 AM
Hey can any one tell me how to get the electricity wire out of the way and I had a robot and a key bu5 now its gone and I never used it please help me am stock hear

RVKittykat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by RVKittykat on Sep 24, 13 1:00 AM
Why isn't there a walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck going in circles in the same few scenes. The Hint button keeps taking me to the dead tree in the office. There doesn't seem to be any way to escape that loop. The game is over before it even really started.

Edited on 09/24/2013 at 1:00:55 AM PST

[Post New]by fuzzypinkslipper on Oct 7, 13 11:35 PM
I haven't had too many problems, but I am now stuck in the village at the tree with all the vines. The hint button keeps pointing me to the darn tree, all of the items that I have gathered have now vanished from my inventory, don't know why. I did recieve an item that looked like a tree but it has now vanished so I have no idea what I am supposed to do. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by honooooo on Apr 10, 14 4:48 AM
i too gt stuck at the scene where ihave mint and minute key bt nw wat to do... wer to go...no hint no help
plz help

[Post New]by robbiebhoy on Sep 9, 14 8:15 AM
This looks like it could and should be a great game but I got as far as the bus and then the feather and I keep getting the message table tennis needs two players. I click on both paddles for table tennis and nothing happens! I am beginning to become fed up with these free games as the Jack the ripper one does not load and neither does the dracula one. Big fish? Small Care!

[Post New]by neteru44 on Nov 5, 14 9:45 AM
I have played thee game and it was difficult to get through without a walkthrough in places. But I loved the game so much I decided Id try to do one myself. Its mostly text but it may help some people who are stuck. I don't know if I am allowed to post links in here or not. I don't want to break any rules but at least you know there is one now and I am trying to let people know about it.

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Jan 31, 15 1:53 PM
stuck where robbiebhoy is, suppose to be able to click the feather and says 2 players are needed for table tennis, where is the other bat. also sheep when you click on it says gives a lot of wool. I bought this game and there is where am stuck, needing 2 feathers and a carridge

Go to: