kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

do they use the yoga mat?

[Post New]by kore21 on Apr 30, 13 5:48 AM
i bought one, but they do nothing when i drop them on top of it, nor have i seen them go to it on their own. i've tried moving it far off in the grass away from other objects, but nothing

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:do they use the yoga mat?

[Post New]by drivin on May 5, 13 9:02 AM
My yoga mat has never been used. Even the peep I bought it for because she's supposed to like yoga ignores it even when she's placed on it.

AnLuk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by AnLuk on May 10, 13 6:32 PM
I kept putting my guy on the mat ,and nothing. I put him on the ball he stood, there a
second and walked away. I put him on the ball again later on, he bounced on it twice and walked away. But it made no reference to him using the mat or working out.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on May 10, 13 7:36 PM
well considering how they treat the rest of the equipment in the house, it would look weird anyway....

When I put a peep on the treadmill I got, she just looked around and didn't do much.....

And fogettahbout the guitar......

K.I.S.S. they aren't.....

[Post New]by rellie_wewak on May 10, 13 8:44 PM
I found the same problem, they wouldn't use the yoga mat, mine kept saying "she sees the TV" and then she'd go watch TV.
However with the guitar.... I bought this and they wouldn't interact with it so I gave up and left it as decoration. However the next day my little person just randomly wandered over to the guitar and started "Playing Guitar" so I praised, cause I figure it's like watching TV and will increase their happiness, and now she often goes to play guitar by herself, but still doesn't interact when dropped on it.
So I'm hoping that maybe the yoga mat is the same thing, I just have to keep an eye out for her to use it then praise her when she does.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on May 11, 13 5:24 PM
Yoga is being used from depression. Think I'll get one for an extremely depressed child I have in a slew of 6. Everyone else is happy but her. Maybe she'll use it. I'll post if she does.

She didn't know what to do with it either. I got her Psychotherapy for 1750. It helped a tiny bit. Now she's very blue.

Edited on 05/11/2013 at 5:34:11 PM PST

[Post New]by TranceGem on May 11, 13 6:19 PM
Maybe she'll be happier with a piece of candy?

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by drivin on May 14, 13 2:51 AM
autumn_leaf wrote:well considering how they treat the rest of the equipment in the house, it would look weird anyway....

When I put a peep on the treadmill I got, she just looked around and didn't do much.....

And fogettahbout the guitar......

K.I.S.S. they aren't.....

My peep was wanting a workout room which I didn't have the money for so I put the treadmill next to the TV, turned on the TV and put my peep on the treadmill and she ran on the treadmill and was very happy.

Only one teenage boy looked at the guitar so I put it in his bedroom and he never looked at it again.

The yoga mat is still a bust.

Corky1057
Clownfish
Clownfish
709 Posts

[Post New]by Corky1057 on Jun 2, 14 8:43 AM
I agree about the yoga mat. What a waste of money! As far as the guitar, one of my kiddos plays it all the time, and I praise him. Maybe he'll grow up to be a musician?

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Jun 2, 14 12:28 PM
pecabo1338 wrote:Yoga is being used from depression. Think I'll get one for an extremely depressed child I have in a slew of 6. Everyone else is happy but her. Maybe she'll use it. I'll post if she does.

She didn't know what to do with it either. I got her Psychotherapy for 1750. It helped a tiny bit. Now she's very blue.

Pecabo did your chars ever use the yoga mat? and did it help with the depression?

Edited on 06/02/2014 at 12:28:56 PM PST

Go to: