FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:DD April 30, 2013

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Apr 30, 13 7:58 PM
I'm going through a phase right now where I can't resist playing the trials of poorly reviewed games. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the demo of this one, but I must confess that I was prepared because I read the reviews in the forums beforehand. So I was on constant lookout for the out of proportion items and other cleverly hidden things in the scenes and they really weren't bad at all. Overall, each scene had the requisite things scattered around but they were attractive in color and not junkpiles. The only things that were really odd were the horrendously designed characters. Some were downright scary, especially the bum character who looked more like a reanimated corpse. And another one had slightly crossed eyes. But the women were the most fascinating with their feminine assets quite prominent although one had really scary looking eyes. And all of the characters had body parts that were disproportionate too which leant the game some unintended humor. I thoroughly enjoyed the trial hour and was sorry to see it end, but I will not be buying it as it's more for the beginner and I like my hidden object scenes within the framework of adventure games and not strictly HO games anymore.

Go to: