bottle of water

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Apr 30, 13 11:41 AM
havwe a bottle of water...the guy doesn't want it...no place to go..seem to have hit a wall
kris

Up4Renewal
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:bottle of water

[Post New]by Up4Renewal on Apr 30, 13 3:16 PM
The water bottle is actually empty when you get it. You have to use the distiller to get clean water. If you place the bottle by the distiller it will open the next steps for you.

[Post New]by Lostit1 on May 1, 13 2:13 AM
Same here kris_cross48. Water bottle full, but still won't take it. What next?

Edited on 05/01/2013 at 2:14:49 AM PST

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 1, 13 9:33 AM
Hey there Lostit1 and kris_cross48,

If that water bottle is full as Up4Renewal mentioned I would recommend first uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This often helps make sure that the needed game files are all in order!

If that doesn't help then one of our Reps from Tech Support will be happy to take a closer look!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this is helpful and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by Lostit1 on May 3, 13 5:38 AM
Tried reinstalling, still unable to give water to John. Unable to get onto live chat now for 2 days. Never had a problem with any games until now, looks like I have wasted £5.00.

[Post New]by Lostit1 on May 6, 13 11:00 AM
The game does not work, please refund my credit. If you look at alot of the other posts, its clear the game was not ready for launch.

Go to: