LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

The last feather

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Apr 30, 13 5:53 PM
I'm in a HO scene looking for the last of 3 feathers. I can see it, the hint indicates it, but I can't collect it. No matter where I click on it...nothing. Does anyone have a clue? I can't progress until I get it and of course the final item, after. It's so frustrating!

helleborus
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:The last feather

[Post New]by helleborus on May 1, 13 3:45 AM
Yes, I'm in exactly the same position, infuriating as the hint indicates the feather, but won't let me pick it up. Help, someone!

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on May 1, 13 6:59 AM
Sorry you're stuck too Helleborus. The game is good but useless, if I can't finish it. I hope some kind soul out there will have a tip for us.

[Post New]by frew52 on May 1, 13 10:02 AM
did it,you have to hit the feather at the very right

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on May 2, 13 6:05 AM
Thanks frew52, I'll give it a try.

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on May 2, 13 1:35 PM
It worked frew, on the very tail end of the feather. Thanks again.

[Post New]by ShadowDrake on May 2, 13 1:37 PM
It's another one of those "little things" that make this game - for lack of a better word - annoying. You have to point at the tail end of the feather or the little dialogue box pops up about the interactive item that is sitting right next to it!!

We all must be apart of some "beta" run of the game - I've played mind-numbingly crappy games before - games I only finished because I refused to just give up on it especially after I paid good money for it. But this game... it is right up there in annoyance.

I got it... the game designers sent out the wrong version of the game - we got ver. 1.01 - when they should of sent out version 2.01! ... ... no one is buying that either huh?

Edited on 05/02/2013 at 1:38:33 PM PST

Go to: