FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Circle puzzle in the cave underneath the ruined lighthouse

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 1, 13 4:17 AM
Anyone else having problems with this puzzle getting Stuck with the lower right ring?
I saw in the CE forum for the game that a few were.
Nothing will move in my bottom right ring, it's just jammed up and with no reset button nothing I can do but skip which I hate to do

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Circle puzzle in the cave underneath the ruined lighthouse

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 4, 13 4:13 AM
Hi FudgeChi,

If you've done everything according to the PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Walkthrough and still aren't able to get past this point, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as this can help with unresponsive items like this.

You could also try updating some of the components that help run your game in case the computer is having some trouble running that scene smoothly. The advice in the following help article will help you to do that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If neither of these tips help though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

They will be glad to take a look at this with you.

bfgBaikal

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

Re:Circle puzzle in the cave underneath the ruined lighthouse

[Post New]by CelticCoco on May 4, 13 4:37 PM
FudgeChi not sure if you got past the puzzle yet, but in case someone else gets stuck, you just have to keep hitting the same buttons. Make sure the other gray capsules are in the center then just keep trying. I thought the game was stuck but found out that the same buttons move each set of circles in turn. I had forgotten to move a gray capsule into the center so none of them would circle until I did.

Hope that helps. Happy gaming!
CelticCoco

Go to: