[Post New]by mickaleen on May 1, 13 5:53 AM
WHERES THE MOP

cujo126
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:MOP

[Post New]by cujo126 on May 1, 13 6:00 AM
ya i'm with ya...I cant find the mop either..have clicked hint dozens of times and clicked all around the spot but..NOTHING...IF U find out will u let me know..thx

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on May 1, 13 7:19 AM
mine was looking rather like a rake without teeth!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 13 7:41 AM
Edmee1947 is correct. It is in a HOS when you pull the ladder down, near the hospital.

hibc60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by hibc60 on May 1, 13 8:00 AM
cant get the mop either. click all around where the hint says to but nothing happens. is it a defect in the game?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 13 8:18 AM
hibc60 wrote:cant get the mop either. click all around where the hint says to but nothing happens. is it a defect in the game?

Hello. Welcome to the pond
I am not sure that the hint button is too accurate sometimes. Just try a little longer. Is it sort of left of centre just above the bottom of the screen? Hope my memory serves me right.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 1, 13 1:03 PM
There is no mop in my game either. It looks like some of the BFG portals that distribute the game sent out the "progression blocker" version to customers.

[Post New]by jacqsbigfish on May 1, 13 3:18 PM
I dont have a mop either.. well I dont see a mop and I have clicked every inch of the screen in search of the elusive mop..

i need a hobby

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on May 1, 13 4:26 PM
I am having the same problem, I have clicked all over and still no mop

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 1, 13 4:32 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the mop. I know running into issues like this is never fun, but I can assure you we're looking into why this is happening so you can move forward in the game. In the meantime, I encourage any Fishie experiencing this problem to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so the can offer troubleshooting that might get that working.

Since this does appear to be a technical issue with the game, I'll also go ahead and lock this thread so we can keep all problems in one place. Please feel free to post any issues with the game in the dedicated technical issues thread here.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: