bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

The Mac version is here! May 2, 2013

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 2, 13 12:38 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! May 2, 2013

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 2, 13 6:47 PM
I don't know when it happened, but I just noticed it…

Thank you, thank you, thank you BF!!

Thank you for adding a "Get Tips in the Forum" link to our game pages.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 3, 13 2:38 AM
It's nice to see isn't is shorenuf?

We definitely pass your ideas and requests along and will continue to do so, it may take time for them to be enacted but you can be sure your views are heard and considered when making adjustments like this.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 4, 13 12:36 AM
....too bad Mac gamers had to wait sooooo long for our shot at this game....

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on May 24, 13 6:02 PM
I"ve purchased and completed this game on my MacBook and can say after 6 1/2 hours of shoving at the mouse pad that Nightmare Realms In the End CE is not Mac friendly in any way. Again, for the umpteenth time, a game has been adapted for Mac and still is very difficult to play with a finger-touch mouse pad. The MacBook mp is very, very sensitive, and Mac-adapted games should be playable completely by touch. For example, to pick up an object like the origami figures, I should have been able to touch the mousepad with my index finger very lightly to engage and pick up the item. Instead, for so many hours, I had to click down on the pad to change scenes, play HOs, complete puzzles, and pick up items. Other BF games have been completely adapted and absolutely a dream to play. This one was a drag from the beginning.

I want to keep up my BG membership, but from now on, any game I demo where I have to click down on the mouse pad (with enough force to hurt my finger as in this game) will be a NO BUY for me. Please do not claim to produce a Mac version that can't be played easily.

Go to: