Re:Tips and Tricks for The Secret of Margrave Manor

[Post New]by yeayeakitty on Nov 5, 08 7:47 PM
Is there anyway to get help with crest pieces that don't seem to fit anywhere?
This is driving me Batsh*t. It's crest piece number 13.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 12, 09 4:05 AM
When you finish the game initially you will have 57% of the HO items. The reason is that you haven't finished. You have to play the last scene twice more ("three times smarter") to continue.
Whether you want to or not is another matter.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Apr 12, 09 5:10 AM
Thank for that Mr Russ, but I think I will pass on that one, took me long enough to get to what I thought was the end, anyway I deleted it.

kabommer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kabommer on Jun 3, 09 8:44 AM
Mr_Russ
How do I replay the last scene? It just goes back to the start of the game.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 3, 09 10:10 AM
I think you have to start a new game. You should get pointed in the right direction once you're in.

kabommer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kabommer on Jun 7, 09 1:04 PM
Mr. Russ, I went through the last of the game 3 times and nothing happened. I just get back to the door and then to where the butler and the girl are arguing and she hits him and then to the gravestone and back again. How in the world does this end?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 7, 09 3:32 PM
I don't think it ends any differently. You just get the chance to replay to add to your collection.

Lizzie921
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Lizzie921 on Jun 29, 09 10:37 AM
so apparently there is no need for a walkthrough. Why does it matter to collect more items?

[Post New]by alanderson on Jul 22, 09 3:31 PM
I am so stuck at the door crest puzzle. The fourth peice will not fit. I've tried every where on the puzzle.

[Post New]by 124library on Aug 9, 09 8:29 PM
yeayeakitty wrote:Is there anyway to get help with crest pieces that don't seem to fit anywhere?
This is driving me Batsh*t. It's crest piece number 13.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Aug 9, 09 8:32 PM
Hi and Welcome!

I didn't have any trouble getting my crest pieces to fit. Sometimes I had to try them in several spots, but they all fit. There might be a walkthrough on Gamezebo. Just Google it.

[Post New]by ksur05 on Oct 13, 09 3:17 PM
I just got this game and have just read these comments. It seems there is not going to be a real end to the game. Is this right??? If so I will stop now and get a game that is fun and finishes at the end. I really liked the object finding game of Ravernhurst Manor. Any responses I would be interested in reading.

HELP!!!!

[Post New]by AshAdams on Feb 15, 10 7:03 AM
Hey I am stuck on the note about the mother and father dying I have all the words put together I just can't figure out where to put the last four piece

[Post New]by SlyMongoose on Apr 2, 10 3:41 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:When you finish the game initially you will have 57% of the **** items. The reason is that you haven't finished. You have to play the last scene twice more ("three times smarter") to continue.
Whether you want to or not is another matter.

Thanks! I came here to find out if there is any point to finding more objects than the 57% you end with... like getting the other 2/3rds of the treasure? But it looks like you can just play endlessly with no further result ... right?

[Post New]by ButterflySmiles on Dec 11, 11 10:12 AM
Is 29 items collected enough for the free mode game. Do I continue to play timed mode to collect more? Or can I just play the free mode since I unlocked all the rooms? Help would be greatly appreciated Thanks a bunch

[Post New]by sara3269 on Aug 10, 13 10:09 PM
im at the begin at the first crest and how do i put it on there all i see is the menu button

Go to: