Ghost Whisperer Brush With Death

[Post New]by swanprincess85 on May 2, 13 6:29 PM
I have been trying to use a box cutter and no matter how many different ways I try to cut the box I can't do it the one walkthrough I saw said to cut the box on bottom left I have tried that and it does not work can any show me how they did this thank you for your help

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Ghost Whisperer Brush With Death

[Post New]by lyrialice on May 3, 13 1:19 AM
Hi swanprincess85

You may have to do more scenes before you can open the box Over in the Game Forum on page 3 there is a thread titled package on the bench in the museum.

This might be able to help you.

Edited on 05/03/2013 at 12:46:55 PM PST

[Post New]by swanprincess85 on May 3, 13 12:28 PM
I have missed a level but it won't let me go back I did not see the rainbow I will try to go back somehow to try to do the level over thank you for your help

Edited on 05/03/2013 at 12:29:00 PM PST

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 3, 13 12:39 PM
Hey swanprincess85,

I hope those tips from the other Fishies have helped! Just in case I've made lyrialice's link clickable.

I'm just swimming in to move this thread over to the Ghost Whisperer™ Forum, which will make it a little easier for others to swim in with their advice as well.

I hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgIzara

Edited on 05/03/2013 at 12:43:43 PM PST

[Post New]by swanprincess85 on May 3, 13 1:20 PM
Thank you for all your help I was able to go to the museum to do the scenes I had not done went back to the box and had no problems opening it you are the best

[Post New]by rhiaox on Oct 18, 14 4:20 PM
Ive got the game on disk and have just started playing it, was fine and then suddenly when i start to put the pieces of art together in the antique shop once ive done it my game closes? and ive tried several time? why? help

Go to: