botanica ending

[Post New]by rhieland on May 2, 13 9:50 PM
how do I end the game and open the flower?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:botanica ending

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 3, 13 5:04 AM
Hi rhieland,

Welcome to the Pond!

I am happy to help you finish your game but as I am unsure as to what you have done or have yet to do, I would suggest having a look at the Botanica: Into the Unknown Walkthrough.

That way, you can scan through and find the point you are at, along with some help on what you need to do next!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

botanica ending

[Post New]by anges35 on Jun 28, 13 3:54 PM
rhieland wrote:how do I end the game and open the flower?

EDIT: Found what works through I did it last night:
Be sure the colors on the horizontal line on each side of the clover match this ( U line:
http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Botanica-Into-the-Unknown/botanica-itu174.jpg

You have to change one side individuality- each curved color. Click on each curve until it matches what's on th screenshot. When you have it right, the clover in the middle turns a darker green>> THIS is the 'switch' and pressing it should cause the flower to open and the portal to show.
Good luck.

Edited on 06/29/2013 at 7:05:16 AM PST

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Dec 6, 13 9:35 AM
I did as the walkthrough said. The game shows an extra color(white) in the vertical panel. Clover does not turn dark green.

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Dec 6, 13 9:48 AM
I finally figured it out....lol........It's the dots on the right of the colors. They the depict the numerical order the colors go in.

Go to: