Cooroy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Cannot move forward

[Post New]by Cooroy on May 3, 13 12:19 AM
I checked with the walkthrough which is great to have but it is telling me find the list of items which I must have done already because none of the items are in the picture. I need to get the inventory list to pick up the jack and raise the trailor with the coal in it so I can use the coal to move on.
Can anyone help me????
Thanks in advance.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Cannot move forward

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 3, 13 4:57 AM
Hey Cooroy,

That does sound odd!

Sometimes the HO scenes in a game are randomized so it can happen that what you have on your screen may not necessarily match the walkthrough.

My best suggestion would be to ignore the walkthrough for a minute and rely on the hint button only, as this should indicate the next task at hand.

Following the hint button for a couple of turns is always a good idea if you are unsure what needs to be done as this is a sure fire way to get back on track!

However, if the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Cooroy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Cannot move forward

[Post New]by Cooroy on May 5, 13 11:01 PM
Thanks for that information but when i press the hint button it keeps telling to jack up the trailor which I cant because I cant get to the jack in the inventory list.

Go to: