[Post New]by guylou1525 on May 3, 13 9:37 PM
Someone to help for gold please?

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Level 19

[Post New]by badgerfann on May 4, 13 6:08 AM
I don't remember the step by step, but start off making 6 wine and selling. When truck gets back plant all four rows with more grapes, make all wine and sell that should get you enough money to complete level. While making the wine start planting the stuff needed for salads, make and sell while growing the stuff for sandwiches. I finished in 7:44

guylou1525
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by guylou1525 on May 4, 13 10:28 AM
badgerfann wrote:I don't remember the step by step, but start off making 6 wine and selling. When truck gets back plant all four rows with more grapes, make all wine and sell that should get you enough money to complete level. While making the wine start planting the stuff needed for salads, make and sell while growing the stuff for sandwiches. I finished in 7:44

Thank you!

dkkeyes
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by dkkeyes on Jul 4, 13 12:09 PM
It looks like you need two slots on the helicopter for this level. I see two slots but I can only access one. When I go the store it shows that buying another slot costs $500! Should I have bought this earlier? I only have less than $100 at this level. Can someone please help or do I need to start the game over?

Go to: