onlyme9
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

I can't figure out how to get 1000 hut upgrades to get the gold trophy???

[Post New]by onlyme9 on May 3, 13 11:09 PM
Has any one got this gold trophy yet?? Please help.........

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:I can't figure out how to get 1000 hut upgrades to get the gold trophy???

[Post New]by unclepaul on May 4, 13 1:25 PM
Keep working the levels which have plenty of shacks to upgrade. Not sure if each level of upgrade counts or only fully upgraded shacks is required.
Look for ones that have 5 upgradable buildings - Seed, Tools, Stone, Timber, Water and possible repeats of those.
Chapter 18 has 6, 15, 20, 24 and 25 have 5 so repeating those levels will build the count up at either that number at a time or 2 or three times that number. depending on the levels of upgrades.

onlyme9
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by onlyme9 on May 6, 13 8:35 PM
thank you so much, I will try that!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on May 9, 13 11:41 PM
Done! Thanks UnclePaul, I finally got that last elusive trophy!

I kept repeating those levels you mentioned, and I didn't even bother to finish each level. As soon as I was done upgrading the shacks, I quit the level and restarted it. The game counts the upgrades even if you don't finish the level.

And somehow magically, after replaying countless times, the 1000 Upgrades trophy appeared (and after that, the one for getting All Trophies). I just stared at the screen in shock for half a minute, because for a while I didn't believe it was ever going to happen.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on May 10, 13 4:40 PM
I've been replaying levels for 4 days just trying to get this trophy (we're a bit of an obsessive bunch about these trophies aren't we! ) and I've easily played the equivalent of 3 times through the whole game and I still don't have this darn trophy!
If I have any real complaints about this game it's the trophies that take way longer than a normal amount of playing through the game. This makes it feel like a chore and has really taken away from the fun. My Tribe was like that too and it just became not fun to play because you either feel like it's incomplete or you waste your time trying to get that one last trophy that takes an unreasonable amount of time.

I didn't know you could skip playing the rest of the level once you'd gotten the shacks, I'll have to try that. Does anyone know if the "trade" buildings count as shacks?

Go to: