bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 4, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover forum

[Post New]by elliec56 on May 5, 13 5:00 PM
I am stuck, I am in the Lab with Lainey and the finger prints are not working wont go any further. uninstalled 3 times and re-installed Only on chapter 2 I think

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on May 7, 13 12:15 PM
Hi, I just need to know why the game starts from the very beginning everytime I have to leave the game. it doesn't save where I left off and I need to start again from the beginning if you can please help me I would be very thankful

[Post New]by Jenknee72 on May 10, 13 3:35 PM
for Elliec---The fingerprinting will take a while, you will have to go to the church & hospital before the results are available.
Hope this is the info you needed. Let me know if this works for you or if you actually have a software issue. Best of luck. Jennie

Edited on 05/10/2013 at 10:50:36 PM PST

[Post New]by Grandmother111 on May 15, 13 6:46 PM
the game won't go I try to relaunch but same screen comes up. I tryed reinstall and then shut computer down, but same thing happens everytime. I report but get no response and I'm tired of buying games and get get them to play...HELP

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on May 18, 13 7:00 AM
Grandmother111 wrote:the game won't go I try to relaunch but same screen comes up. I tryed reinstall and then shut computer down, but same thing happens everytime. I report but get no response and I'm tired of buying games and get get them to play..
you may wanna get in touch with TECH support..............

[Post New]by Popopicalina on May 26, 13 8:19 AM
elliec56 wrote:I am stuck, I am in the Lab with Lainey and the finger prints are not working wont go any further. uninstalled 3 times and re-installed Only on chapter 2 I think

"for Elliec---The fingerprinting will take a while, you will have to go to the church & hospital before the results are available.
Hope this is the info you needed. Let me know if this works for you or if you actually have a software issue. Best of luck. Jennie"

I have the same problem as Elliec. Thanks for the solution, Jennie, but there is no church or hospital on my map yet...

Any ideas? Thank you.

nlcmw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by nlcmw on Jun 3, 13 4:42 PM
I have the same problem....I have no church or hospital and the fingerprints are stuck. I got tech support who advised me to uninstall and reinstall the game which I did 3 times. I checked my settings and can see no problem there. Then tech supported suggested I just buy another game. So much for the help.

[Post New]by Refundcrapgame on Jun 5, 13 7:17 AM

Castle game wont finish the finger print analysis

I am on the last part if this game and it wont finish the finger print analysis. I have gone to all the rooms and it says there is nothing to do in this room, go to another location on the map. It is in a circle loop! What can I do now?
I don't have a church or hospital to go to either

taffy2008
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by taffy2008 on Jun 9, 13 11:59 AM
Just want to say thank you for this game! BIG fan of the TV series, and this game stayed sooo true to the characters and TV show. REALLY enjoyed playing it and hope there are more to come.

lizzannee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lizzannee on Jun 10, 13 4:14 AM
i loved the game castle is their going to be a second part or more of them

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Aug 28, 13 8:57 AM
This game is one of the best HOs I have played in a while. It was amazing and worthy of being a CE, which I wish it had been because I would love to be able to go back and solve some of the puzzles again without having to play all over. I only skipped one. And, I am playing it again. The length of the game was nice, and the storyline was easy to follow, even though I figured out the killer midway through. I loved the hint button, which I had to use only once. I got stuck several times but with no strategy guide, I actually had to figure things out for myself and in many instances found I had missed something, which is why I loved the way the map worked because it kept me looking in the right places even though I wanted to leave. I will watch for more "Castle games." I also liked the way the HOs showed up in different colors.

BTW, I think people are having problems with a lot of the games because they are playing on old computers, which are no longer supported. I kept trying to update my computer (Win XP Pro), but finally bought one with a built in video card w/up to 4GB. I also have 32 GB Memory. Windows 8 drove me crazy at first, but I am actually starting to like it. I use to have problems all the time and now I have NONE!!

Edited on 08/28/2013 at 8:59:45 AM PST

Go to: