dhoneykids3
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

time warp

[Post New]by dhoneykids3 on May 4, 13 3:18 PM
has anyone tried the time warp? I considered it but wasn't sure I wanted to spend so much money if it didn't do anything but age my family, do you get 3 years worth of income if you do this? that would be nice!

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:time warp

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on May 4, 13 3:44 PM
Hi,
No you won't get extra income, it just ages three years, it's good if you are trying to get more children, as if she has a baby in arms it will warp the game forward to where you can try again for another child. But I don't get any extra money.
Hope this helps.

dhoneykids3
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dhoneykids3 on May 4, 13 6:45 PM
yep, that is help, thanks. I will wait till my next generation to use this, I like that there are so many more things for us to use in this 2nd version.

dogzy
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by dogzy on May 4, 13 10:25 PM
I try to make the mum pregnant before I go to bed then when i wake up the new kid is running around but I can have mum working throug the day

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on May 5, 13 2:41 AM
you spend the money, but get a little back, at least the first time you use it. the first time i used it, i got 1000 back, so it only cost me 1000. but the second time, i didn't get credit for any income that would have been earned over 3 years. it just took 2000.

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on May 29, 13 3:10 PM
autumn_leaf wrote:Hi,
No you won't get extra income, it just ages three years, it's good if you are trying to get more children, as if she has a baby in arms it will warp the game forward to where you can try again for another child. But I don't get any extra money.
Hope this helps.

Awww, darn! I was considering using the time warp (without messing with the computer), but I don't want to lose 3 years of income (especially since one of my peeps has a salary of 1380 coins)!

Go to: