Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

Left Hanging ;)

[Post New]by Melymc on May 5, 13 12:44 AM
I don't like to be left hanging. I use the demo to see if I want to buy the game, and I'm not one to often skip puzzles, whether it's in the demo or the bought game. But, I'd like to know the answer to the puzzle. It does not pop up before you get your item or whatever. So, PLEASE either show the answer or do a walkthrough, for those of us who hate dangling on that limb please! Or a separate strategy guide like you do for some of the CE games. I appreciate your reading our opinions!

Thank you!

Edited on 05/05/2013 at 12:48:05 AM PST

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Left Hanging ;)

[Post New]by Penguin29 on May 5, 13 3:14 PM
Could not agree more.. I just finished and had to skip the last puzzle (moving the detectives to their colored spots). I tried really hard for 45 minutes to solve this one. I was forced to skip it and was not shown the solution. I really wanted to know how that puzzle could be solved.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 5, 13 5:02 PM
I agree, I hate to skip puzzles, except for those random lights or rings type. But when one really intrigues me, and I can't figure it out, I like to be able to find out how it was supposed to be solved. I tried everyway I could to solve that last one but finally wound up skipping it, too.

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on May 5, 13 7:11 PM
To all that want to know. PM me and I can tell you where to find the walkthrough. I do not know if it is safe, that will be up to you, if you chose to look.
I do not know how to post the page so it just opens. So, all will have to manually type it in on your search engine.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 9, 13 3:52 PM
I have posted video solutions to all the puzzle mini-games on youtube.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on May 19, 13 8:26 AM
thanks...........lizziek---------------------

Go to: