Problems with squabbit den when using ipad

[Post New]by Bebyrne on May 5, 13 7:57 AM
Hi playing the free trial of awakening and I've got stuck in the squabbit den as I can't reach the fly to drag it over to the spider web to get the last carrot... Does anyone know how to get around this problem?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Problems with squabbit den when using ipad

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 5, 13 3:07 PM
Hi Bebyrne,

Welcome to the Pond!

It sounds like that part is pretty tough. I haven't played the game myself, but I bet that other Fishies who have played it can swim by with tips over in the Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition Forum. I'll go ahead and move this thread over there, but if you're not able to get an any tips on how to get past that part, I recommend getting in touch with our Mobile Support Team and they should be able to offer some additional assistance.

I hope that helps and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Fleecy_Wichid on May 13, 13 6:58 AM
I'm having the same problem on the iPhone 4, very frustrating! I tried hitting hint to see if the fly would come back on the screen, but you can see the hint encircling it just offscreen. Then tried going out of that screen and doing some other things, but it was still the same when I returned. Hopefully there is someway around it...

[Post New]by Fleecy_Wichid on May 13, 13 2:45 PM
Bebyrne I managed to get around it on the iPhone, should work on iPad as well I think. I exited out of the game and then closed the app completely, then went back in and the squabbit den section had started over. I then collected all the carrots until only one remained, then swatted the fly and moved it straight into the web, without doing anything else between. I was then able to retrieve the last carrot. Hopefully it works for you!

[Post New]by JThystle on May 24, 13 3:13 PM
I have this same problem on my iPad. Closing the app and reopening doesn't fix the fly off the screen problem. Help!

[Post New]by Barbituate on May 25, 14 7:58 PM
Same issue with iPad Air. 4yo daughter playing and swatted the fly when it was off screen, I guess. Hint shows it on the right side, but can't seem to grab it. Can't get passed it.

Tried restating app by killing it and starting fresh, but it doesn't start the puzzle over. Picks up where we left off.

Go to: