tuakka
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Casual Mode

[Post New]by tuakka on May 6, 13 5:06 AM
Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but Casual Mode does not appear to be working correctly. According to the tutorial, it states that if Casual Mode is selected, then you will NOT be subjected to the time limits AND you will not encounter thieves. However, I'm still experiencing both while playing in Casual Mode.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Casual Mode

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 8, 13 3:47 AM
Heya tuakka,

I'm sorry to hear that the casual mode in your game doesn't want to work properly.

In this case I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling your game as it could be that some of the files for the game are damaged. A reinstall would help fix that problem!

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

´I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game in our dedicated tech thread here. I'll go ahead and lock this topic but please feel free to repost in our tech discussion at any time!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 05/08/2013 at 3:48:45 AM PST

Go to: