cport
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

[Post New]by cport on Jul 15, 08 3:37 PM
I can't get pass finding all the critters I know there's 12 but I can't find the last one help please! I can't go any further until I get the camoflague outfit! Thanks cport

jq69
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by jq69 on Sep 18, 08 12:34 PM
to get all the birds you need to be wearing cam gear but to get that, you need to collect bugs for the lady in the shop. Bugs can be collected during the day and some at night.

hope this helps, let me know

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Jan 22, 09 3:41 PM
timekeeper wrote:I have the map of the woods but I dont understand how to follow it.For example the walkthrough I have says go into the woods and a couple of clicks will take you to the stump with the piece of wood you need on top.I did that and as they said it was there,but when I checked the map the stump was over by the cemetary I really tried to follow directions but now I am totally stuck because if I manage to get myself out of the woods I cant get to the cemetary where the other piece of wood I need is.

Timekeeper

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Jan 22, 09 3:48 PM
Timekeeper,

I messed up my public post to you. I'm in the same forest, with the map, which I can't understand. I hope you have a solution. Hope to get out of the forest before it starts getting farmed lol.

Go to: