bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 7, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace forum

[Post New]by Nikkiejonker on May 9, 13 11:45 AM
I'm stuck with the mirror what do I do with the mirror in de pianoroom

BellaDare
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by BellaDare on May 10, 13 5:58 PM
I can't find the final ladder rung. I've picked up the 1 on the pool cue rack 1 in the garden by the steps, 2 by the bench. Where is that sneaky last one? Where did I miss it?

BellaDare
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by BellaDare on May 10, 13 6:29 PM
Well, silly me, I found it. It ws on the bench arm rest!

[Post New]by plutospal1 on May 14, 13 9:51 PM
I have just begun and am in the Prince's bedroom. The hint button tells me to click on the bedside lamp, but when I do - nothing happens. Seem I am stuck. Have asked for help on the technical forum, but no luck there. Will have to simply delete the game if I cannot solve the problem.
I would appreciate any suggestions.

[Post New]by plutospal1 on May 14, 13 10:00 PM
I also got the wardrobe key from the prince, but when I try to use it, it just falls back into the collection at the bottom of the screen. I really like the looks of this game, but even the "walkthrough" isn't helping.

[Post New]by Chalvee on May 23, 13 6:39 PM
plutospal1 wrote:I have just begun and am in the Prince's bedroom. The hint button tells me to click on the bedside lamp, but when I do - nothing happens. Seem I am stuck. Have asked for help on the technical forum, but no luck there. Will have to simply delete the game if I cannot solve the problem.
I would appreciate any suggestions.

[Post New]by daniel1012 on May 26, 13 6:10 PM
i dont know what to do after i found the poison can anybody help me please

[Post New]by omar1111 on Jun 17, 13 1:53 PM
I HATE THIS STUPID GAME IT IS REALLY FUNNY BUT I DONT KNOW TO DO with the poision after i found it ??? :Q*Q even the walkthrough doesnt help coud i delete the game please need HELP FROM ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE AND NEED ANSwer SOONER I WISH ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Q/Q

Edited on 06/17/2013 at 1:54:57 PM PST

amcn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by amcn on Jul 21, 14 9:25 PM
Nikkiejonker wrote:I'm stuck with the mirror what do I do with the mirror in de pianoroom

Go to: