cujo126
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

ladder rungs

[Post New]by cujo126 on May 7, 13 7:56 AM
I am missing a ladder rung..i found 2 in the HOS and 2 more in the scene with the ladder but it says I am still missing 1..any ideas where it might be

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:ladder rungs

[Post New]by Bee921 on May 7, 13 8:06 AM
I'm also missing 1 rung; also, found conservatory door, don't know how to open it. I'm guessing it's the butterflys; missing one (2nd from left on top).

Edited on 05/07/2013 at 8:07:37 AM PST

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by janspack on May 7, 13 8:44 AM
Same two problems here - last rung and butterfly. Let's hope someone can help before too long as I'm getting very frustrated with this game now.

[Post New]by shaylacat on May 7, 13 8:44 AM
Check the bench next to the ladder.

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by janspack on May 7, 13 9:09 AM
shaylacat wrote:Check the bench next to the ladder.

Got those two rungs and the two others (can't remember now where from) but STILL can't find number 5.

I've just done what someone else suggested and jumped via the map to every location in the game and asked for a hint. The only place where I got one was in the garden where the bricks at the bottom of the statue won't move but even then, I have not been able to find out how to remove them.

I don't want to give up on this game but I really can't work out what I should do next.

I

Oldgamer99
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Oldgamer99 on May 7, 13 11:43 AM
There's one in the game room.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on May 8, 13 2:28 AM
Oldgamer99 wrote:There's one in the game room.

Where is the game room? Is that the door in the drawing room with a missing ball? Where's the missing ball?

Go to: