sanniek1
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

walkthrough for Mystery murders the sleeping palace

[Post New]by sanniek1 on May 7, 13 8:04 AM
There is a walk through but in order to get it you have to download to your computer and it is flagged because of malware. I am so surprised that BFG would have anything to do with this type of game. If the walkthrough is a threat then why would BFG bother offering it to us? Disappointed by your choice here BFG.

thistle809
Clownfish
Clownfish
674 Posts

Re:walkthrough for Mystery murders the sleeping palace

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 7, 13 9:05 AM
There are only a very few safe sites for walkthroughs. One of them is the one with the orange cube logo. Many of us use that one for walkthroughs that BFG does not provide. Even that one does not have a walkthrough for every game, however.

[Post New]by mctann on May 7, 13 10:10 AM
I've played through so many games and I've never needed a walkthrough to get through a game before. O.k., I've used a walkthrough to help at a point where I might be stuck, but then I've been able to move along on my own. However, with this game, it seems that we ALL require a walkthrough to just progress through the game! Come on, BFG!! Where's the walkthrough for those of us that thought that we were purchasing a game that was a little challenging, but now realize that we've bit off more than we can chew! HELP us!! Give us a walkthrough for this game, please!

cindybuns
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by cindybuns on May 7, 13 1:32 PM
They do not have a walkthrough I've checked. There may be a glitch in the game as a lot of us fishies can't feed the d** bird (get the seed from the statute); can't get the stones to move or get the water to run.

Please write to tech support so that we can get this problems solved or at least get a walkthrough if enough of us contact them.

bfgSeine
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 7, 13 2:08 PM
Hi sanniek1 and Fishies,

I just wanted to swim by and clarify that at the moment, we do not have a walkthrough available for Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on our site. If you're downloading a walkthrough from elsewhere and you notice that your antivirus program is detecting something unusual, I highly recommend canceling the download to be safe. If you're experiencing problems with the game itself, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to assist you.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on May 7, 13 2:16 PM
to bfgseine, that doesn't help us at all. BFG post a walkthrough!!

[Post New]by randomc on May 7, 13 6:10 PM
I also am stuck at "feed the bird", "get the water to run" and "move the stone blocks". The only thing in my inventory is a bottle of poison. I've revisited each room repeatedly, use the hint button at all points and in each zoom-in, nothing.

[Post New]by anglesamongus on May 7, 13 10:31 PM
I realy like this game but I'm stuck With getting the last ladder rung,turning on water and moving the stones. Frustrating. The hint button sucks.

BarbaraFish
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on May 8, 13 3:24 AM
I enjoyed my hour demo and would buy IF there were a walkthrough. It also sounds (from posts I've read) that there may be some glitches. I'll wait until there is an update and a walkthrough.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,055 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on May 8, 13 3:34 AM
anglesamongus wrote:I realy like this game but I'm stuck With getting the last ladder rung,turning on water and moving the stones. Frustrating. The hint button sucks.

The last ladder rung is in the game room. If you have a small brass disc with the number eight on it, put it on the door in the back of the drawing room and then play a mini-game of matching pairs. You can find the brass disc in the dining room on the forehead of a skull at the wall. You have to pry it off with a fork.

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on May 8, 13 6:50 AM
Where are these people who have completed the game, could one of you write a hints list or dare I say a walkthrough, please. If we saw a walkthrough we would know if we had a glitch not keep searching for something that doesn't exist. The frustration is a killer, I this this is otherwise a great game. Where are the dev's do they look at the forum to see how there game is going. I don't want to scrap this game

Edited on 05/08/2013 at 6:51:23 AM PST

[Post New]by ruggedrose on May 8, 13 2:56 PM
What statue has the bird seed? I'm still looking for the arm for that one...and I too am stuck with the bottle of poison and don't know what to do with it....

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on May 8, 13 6:54 PM
A lot of you have gotten a lot further than I have. I have a razor, Redmond Crest, Golden Scarab. and a manhole key. I have yet to see a manhole. I go from room to room like the rest of you and try to use all items somewhere in each room but nothing works. That hint button is useless. I wish I had not bought this game.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on May 9, 13 11:13 AM
bpurdum2 wrote:A lot of you have gotten a lot further than I have. I have a razor, Redmond Crest, Golden Scarab. and a manhole key. I have yet to see a manhole. I go from room to room like the rest of you and try to use all items somewhere in each room but nothing works. That hint button is useless. I wish I had not bought this game.

Have gotten a little further in the game. Found the stables to the left of the carriage in the courtyard by accident. I found the last mechanism key and am running around in that area. I now have quite a collection of objects in my inventory

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by joyzebra on May 9, 13 1:56 PM

Edited on 05/12/2013 at 9:20:14 AM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on May 9, 13 2:46 PM
I think I'll wait for a walkthrough. I'm stuck in the princes bedroom wih the prince sleeping on the couch. The hint system keeps circling the lamp but clicking it does nothing. I does bring up a click penalty though

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on May 9, 13 2:56 PM
I don't think bfg will or cares about putting up a walkthrough. There is already 5 pages of fishes asking for help.

[Post New]by CathyCatfish on May 9, 13 3:32 PM
joyzebra,
please stop with that same offensive comment!

i'm *not* going to quote it so that when it's removed by the mods, it will not show up at all.

i agree that this game is difficult, but now that the glitch is patched up, this game may be for the more adventurous fishies. i absolutely enjoyed the hour demo, didn't use the hint, and, now that it's fixed, i'm buying it. i love me a good challenging game!

[Post New]by server89 on May 9, 13 4:01 PM
I had no trouble finding a walkthrough. I typed in the search with bing, found a list of walkthroughs. the one that says bdstudios has the walkthrough .

Edited on 05/09/2013 at 4:04:31 PM PST

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on May 9, 13 4:12 PM
I'm sorry to hear that the game has been difficult without a walkthrough. I know that can be frustrating. Generally, if a game isn't released with a walkthrough, we're not able to go back and create one later because we have a number of games that are released each week. Our awesome walkthrough creators do their best to make as many walkthroughs as possible, but there are some games we're not able to create one for.

For games that don't have a walkthrough, we definitely encourage helping out other Fishies who might be stuck in the game specific Forums like this one. Chances are, someone has a tip or two that will help!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Mostly we will NOT get any walkthrough from bfg on this game.

Go to: