pasthymes1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

here is some help

[Post New]by pasthymes1 on May 7, 13 8:15 AM
to the left of the front door (where you use the rune keys) is a left corrider that is easily over looked. after you find that the game progresses

Edited on 05/07/2013 at 8:15:48 AM PST

gnewburn
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:here is some help

[Post New]by gnewburn on May 7, 13 8:52 AM
found that already but cant get to where the seed ball is for the fountains

pasthymes1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by pasthymes1 on May 7, 13 9:42 AM
right there with you. you need butterflies to open but i haven't found any! the entrance is a glass door that just says ...what a pretty view

Oldgamer99
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Oldgamer99 on May 7, 13 10:11 AM
I have plenty of butterflies, but where are the seed balls?

Butterfly spoiler: (they are in a bunch of places, but one is in the sleeping princesses' trunk)

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on May 7, 13 12:30 PM
Oldgamer99 wrote:I have plenty of butterflies, but where are the seed balls?

Butterfly spoiler: (they are in a bunch of places, but one is in the sleeping princesses' trunk)

Where is the key for the trunk?

Oldgamer99
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Oldgamer99 on May 7, 13 3:46 PM
I can't remember. I think it was when I did the family tree or in an HO in that area.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 7, 13 5:48 PM
jramme wrote:

You have to enter princess Elizabeth's room, and open her box (with one of the d@#$%@n keys, There you will find the Royal sign. Put it in the carriage in the yard, and inside you will find the trunk's key.... Phew!...

Really, without walkthrough you have to be very very patient and re-visit several time every location you have been. Torture training, developers?

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on May 7, 13 8:26 PM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:
jramme wrote:

You have to enter princess Elizabeth's room, and open her box (with one of the d@#$%@n keys, There you will find the Royal sign. Put it in the carriage in the yard, and inside you will find the trunk's key.... Phew!...

Really, without walkthrough you have to be very very patient and re-visit several time every location you have been. Torture training, developers?

I only have 2 keys--a small brass key and a manhole key. Neither one will open the box in the princess room, Where do I find the key I need?

[Post New]by Darkangelrose on May 7, 13 9:55 PM
for anyone looking for something new in the room with the princess is a jug when full of water gotten from the bathroom it allow you to put out the fire in the room off of the dining room where the second son is sleeping when you put out the fire it turns into a HOG which gives sun piece

Dibbydoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Dibbydoo on May 7, 13 11:37 PM
jramme wrote:
Rebeca_Lily wrote:
jramme wrote:

I only have 2 keys--a small brass key and a manhole key. Neither one will open the box in the princess room, Where do I find the key I need?

If you have the gold heart, go back to the first bedroom Sophia woke in and put the heart in the picture next to the bed. This will give you the tiny gold key for Elizabeths small jewelry box.

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on May 8, 13 3:11 AM
Thank you, that was where I was stopped. Now maybe I can move on further in the game.

Go to: