JAM58
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Canvas in garden with Panda

[Post New]by JAM58 on May 7, 13 8:54 AM
I guess I need to paint a canvas but it is definitely not there. Whenever I click around the Panda bear, all I get is a close up of a snail. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Canvas in garden with Panda

[Post New]by elijah5 on May 7, 13 12:21 PM
Hi JAM58,
Before you can paint on the canvas, have you found the clue on the "dirty" mirror? This is in the room where the piano is. You will need a rag, dip in bowl on table to get wet, clean mirror. Once you have done this, and have a paint brush, you should be able to access the canvas.

JAM58
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by JAM58 on May 8, 13 5:45 AM
elijah5, yes, I did all that but there is no canvas. The only thing out there by the Panda is the grass snail and I don't THINK I have what I need for it. I've clicked everywhere around the Panda looking for the canvas. As a matter of fact, it was because I cleaned the mirror that I even knew there was suppose to be a canvas out there so went looking in the SG. Thanks for trying to help. I really do appreciate it.

Well, I finally got to it. I hate using my Hint button but did and it led me to something I needed for the snail which led me to the canvas. Thanks again.

Edited on 05/08/2013 at 6:00:02 AM PST

[Post New]by maureenjanet on May 10, 13 1:00 AM
HELP
I was the same as you but when I use the hint button all it does is send me back into the room with the mirror, and using the hint button in there just sends me outside again. Can you give me any help, I like the game but I have been on this spot for about an hour. I uninstalled the game to see if there was a glitch but it is just the same.

[Post New]by maureenjanet on May 10, 13 1:11 AM
After all that time I suddenley found the diamonds in a hidden object scene and picked up the canvas.

Go to: