Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

sorry to use this game as another rant

[Post New]by Janeypat on May 7, 13 4:53 PM
why do big fish keep fobbing us off with all this download issues - we are ALL BEING DIRECTED TO DR FELIX AND TECH SUPPORT and all our reports show NOTHING WRONG WITH US - so why has it taken BFG to get this server problem sorted???
AND excuse me - anyone who has quick downloads and tells me to update drivers etc - please do not comment - you are lucky!! for now - my system is as up to date as possible and I do not need to update ANYTHING _BIG FISH HAVE TO A LOT MORE THAN TELL US TO DO DR FELIX AND TECH SUPPORT _THEY HAVE NOT SOLVED THE PROBLEM
watch this space - I will get a message from big fish telling me they are sorry and send a report to dr felix and tech support - I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS 5 TIMES AND NO ANSWER FOR SLOW DOWNLOADS

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:sorry to use this game as another rant

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 7, 13 5:24 PM
G'day Janeypat

I'm sorry to hear that this game is downloading slowly for you, and I really appreciate you taking the time to contact Tech Support about this when it happens. Let me assure you that the diagnostics we've received are helping us investigate why some customers are running into this issue.

We like to keep all technical related issues with the game in one place, so I am going to go ahead and lock this discussion. If you encounter this issue, or another technical problem, please feel free to post in the dedicated technical issues thread.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 05/07/2013 at 5:48:10 PM PST

Go to: