Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

follow on from rant !!!???

[Post New]by Janeypat on May 7, 13 5:13 PM
what anyone bet that big fish come back to me and tell me to do a DR Felix and tech support - which i have done now 5 times and do not get any solutions - BFG -this is the worst you have been
I will now leave this site because tomorrows game today is now "todays game tomorrow"
BFG you where the best game site but now you are average since you changed your format
you need to listen to us - you are a big gaming site and you need to sort your PROBLEMS out -we dont seem to have any - check back on your old format and give us that again
you are a sad sorry game site that acts dated with its downloads and answers

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:follow on from rant !!!???

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 7, 13 5:27 PM
G'day Janeypat

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with downloads, and I really appreciate you taking the time to contact Tech Support about this when it happens. Let me assure you that the diagnostics we've received are helping us investigate why some customers are running into this issue.

We like to keep all technical related issues with the game in one place, so I am going to go ahead and lock this discussion. If you encounter this issue, or another technical problem, please feel free to post in the dedicated technical issues thread

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 05/07/2013 at 5:47:49 PM PST

Go to: