Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Game stoppers, request sent to CS

[Post New]by Lilac13 on May 7, 13 6:05 PM
Hi Moderators and Fishies: Sent the following to Customer Service so Developers can fix the glitches.
As is obvious in the forum for this game, there are several glitches which make it impossible to continue or finish the game. I've been to every room/area in this game multiple times and get no help. See below for details.
1) The seedball needed to feed the parrot in the conservatory is missing. Forum say it 's hanging from a statue in the inner courtyard where you go down to the catacombs. It's not nor was it hanging off the knight before you put the sword and jewel on him to open way to catacombs. Without the seedball to feed the parrot, you cannot get the water element needed to proceed.
2) In the Study you need a code to open safe and it's nowhere to be found. I've read the journal multiple times. The center of the Heart diagram is also missing in this room and again no idea on where it is, probably the safe.
3) In the outer courtyard by carriage, there are stones which must be moved in dry fountain on left but no clue on how this will happen. On the right in this scene is another dry fountain with a tear drop shaped indent but no idea where to get it.
4) In the bathroom, supposed to light a fire but in the pop up it's not lit while in larger scene is it but no idea how this happened.
5) Having done every action possible and all hints say nothing to be done here, all I have in inventory is poison but no idea on where or what to do with it.
As such, please contact the developers and get a patch to fix these glitches. I believe if one can get the seedball and the safe code, the game could progress. If not, you'll be doing a lot of refunds on this game. Thanks very much!

cujo126
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:Game stoppers, request sent to CS

[Post New]by cujo126 on May 7, 13 6:33 PM
another thing that I found unexplainable is the statue in the hall b4 you go out to where the carriage is still missing an arm...

b4nu
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by b4nu on May 7, 13 6:36 PM
I second this motion! I muddled through this frustration for way too long today. I'm one of those who gets [Removed by Moderator]and then digs my heels in, determined to finish what I started, just to prove I can do it. When it turns out that it's simply not possible, because someone didn't thoroughly test this game before release, and God only knows how many people spent $7 on it.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 05/08/2013 at 7:14:08 AM PST

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on May 7, 13 6:56 PM
Oh I've already sent and received my request from CS and it's called a refund.

[Post New]by maryva on May 7, 13 8:19 PM
I'm stuck at the same place as described. Please help!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 8, 13 7:06 AM
Hi Fishies!

A warm welcome to those of you new to the Pond!

Just to let you know, I am very sorry to see that these issues are cropping up for you, I totally appreciate how they must impact on your enjoyment of the game.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team, that would really help us out as we continue looking into this.

In addition, just to note that we will be working with the developer on this so contacting us directly is a great way to ensure they receive the information needed to resolve this.

Thank you all for working with us, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost in the thread here, so we can keep all potential technical issues together and continue tracking these issues effectively.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 05/08/2013 at 7:10:26 AM PST

Go to: