bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Aquascapes forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 8, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Aquascapes forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Aquascapes players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

gimar
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Aquascapes forum

[Post New]by gimar on Jul 15, 13 11:14 AM
Having problem getting past level 55. Where you pick all gold items, I get all but one and the hint button shows an item right above the hint button where it shows golf clubs. I have clicked everywhere that the hint button points out but there is no gold piece there. Is anyone having that problem? Do I have a bad down load?

[Post New]by Mathilde19 on Oct 13, 13 4:25 AM
gimar wrote:Having problem getting past level 55. Where you pick all gold items, I get all but one and the hint button shows an item right above the hint button where it shows golf clubs. I have clicked everywhere that the hint button points out but there is no gold piece there. Is anyone having that problem? Do I have a bad down load?

[Post New]by Mathilde19 on Oct 13, 13 4:28 AM
Hi I have the same problem but I am stuck in level 70 also with a hint in the right down corner on the golfclubs and clock. Can sombody help me because I need to find the gold item. For otherwise I cann't go further.
Tiela@velthuijsen.com

[Post New]by Mathilde19 on Oct 13, 13 11:27 AM
Hi how I did it I still do not know, but I am a level forward
Tiela Velthuijsen-Thijssen

Go to: