karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

is it normal to get less things at each location as the game goes on

[Post New]by karatopa on May 8, 13 11:08 AM
i seem to be getting hardly anything at some of the locations only a couple of things sometimes its locations where i know in the past i have had lots more bits to help charge collections also does this game cheat me i think ive got something im looking for when ilook for it a moment later in collections its not there

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

Re:is it normal to get less things at each location as the game goes on

[Post New]by Matahari24 on May 8, 13 11:48 AM
Yes, it happens, especially at the beginning. Sometimes locations offer just one thing. Ever since I reached Expert or Sensei level of mastership at locations, this phenomenon stopped. I get 3-6 items. Usually 5.

As for your second question, there are some fishies that have observed that this happens, indeed. Some items don't register. Maybe you can communicate with the tech support team. They keep track of everything that dont go well so they can fix them with next updates.

It has never happened to me, though.
It has happened only with the 5 quests asking for the items of the new collection "a sound body in a sound mind". As soon as I got them and completed the quest, they did not remain in my collection box. The quests "took" the items with them.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on May 8, 13 12:07 PM
thank you just trying to get bonsai trees i know i should have three but two is all i have and there have been other things thought i was going mad

noyb
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by noyb on May 10, 13 10:12 PM
Sometimes if you're looking for a rare collectible for a quest - click back into the location before picking up an item, and it will most likely drop another right away. That's helped me out quite a few times on some of the rarer items. I might not need it right away, but somewhere along the way I will! That really helped me on the sound mind quest - I couldn't believe when the items weren't there! so getting an extra one helped me a lot.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on May 10, 13 11:21 PM
I did that for the Fortune Teller's Golden Chest which often has a pot of honey or those fruit desserts. I had that quest where I needed to get 20 Tarot cards from the UFO.Well every time I went there while the quest wasn't finished... I was getting those Tarot cards so I charged the collection several times to get my goodies before I allowed the quest to complete,LOL!

Edited on 05/10/2013 at 11:22:17 PM PST

Go to: