List of Jobs and Salaries?

[Post New]by pamelaann417 on May 8, 13 11:17 AM
Is there a list of all the jobs and what salaries they pay? It would be helpful when choosing who gets the house. Some jobs seem to pay really well and others...not so much!

Edited on 05/31/2013 at 11:03:55 AM PST

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Re:List of Jobs and Salaries?

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 8, 13 2:29 PM
We had a list in the VF1 forum, but there isn't one here. I was thinking of starting one, but just haven't had the time. I can tell you that the peeps who are entrepreneurs, like Pesto Sauce Creator or a Recipe Inventor (I had those two professions) make the most money.

I would stay away from the Day Trader profession unless your peeps have enough money in the bank that an income that fluctuates isn't a problem.

If anyone wants to send me a PM with their peeps' professions with their Level One Income and their Master Level Income, I'll be happy to start a thread on this tomorrow.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on May 8, 13 7:14 PM
the ones with the lowest wages is the ones I keep selecting, if they start out at 39 or whatever it is that is the lowest one, they max out usually in the 1200 dollar range or so...

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 9, 13 3:29 AM
Heya Fishies,

There sure are a lot of jobs to go through! While I won't post a complete list here I did play the game quite thoroughly and you're welcome to ask your questions here if you want to know the progression for a specific career.

I might not be able to answer every day (as I do have a weekend too ) but I'll sticky this thread to make sure it doesn't get lost and will reply to your questions as soon as possible!

In contrary to Virtual Families it's not always a given that the jobs with the lowest starting wage will earn you the biggest wage when you master them. If you would like to have a look at the progression in Virtual Families though you can do so by clicking here.

bfgBiwa

Edited on 05/09/2013 at 3:30:17 AM PST

FadedLily
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by FadedLily on May 15, 13 10:23 PM
From what I've seen, the wages are basically double what the salaries were for the same jobs in VF1. But I have also noticed a few jobs here that I didn't run across there. (My five families there are currently in the 17th to 19th generation) There are three salaries I look for. The first starts at the level of 30 coins, should take you to 1,380 coins in level 8. The next starts at 210 coins will go to 840 coins, and the third one starts at 180 coins will be 600 coins in level 8. As far as I know these are the three highest paying salaries. Especially at the beginning of my families, I try to get someone who starts at 210 coins, and if they can marry someone who makes 30 to start with, that's about perfect, lol! There is a good list in the forum for VF1 salaries if you'd like to see more. (I printed it out when I started playing the first game, helps quite a bit.)

Go to: