Twisted Lands Shadow town HELP !!!!

[Post New]by happyfaces24 on May 8, 13 6:29 PM
Hello. Hope you're doing fine. I'm playing the game and I am at the part where I've put the hose to the air pump and connected it to the submarine and also put the battery in it instead of the old one, but nothing happens it says there is still something wrong with the sub even after I've lowered it into the hatch and everything, and all I can do is walk around clicking on stuff without and thing working, my hint button doesn't work not at this point either.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Twisted Lands Shadow town HELP !!!!

[Post New]by lyrialice on May 9, 13 2:05 AM
Hi happyfaces24

It is some time since I played the game but there is a walkthrough for PCs in the Game Forum.

Click on the Tab that says Game Walkthroughs and there is an alphabetical listing for games. Click on your game name and have a look to see what steps you may have missed.

If you click on the Forums tab on this page you can find all the games listed there as well and clicking on your Game Name takes you to the Forum. There are usually helpful posts there as well

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Twisted Lands Shadow town HELP !!!!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 9, 13 3:57 AM
Hi happyfaces24,

Welcome to the Pond!

I was paddling past and saw that you had some trouble with your game.

Have you tried checking the free Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Walkthrough

Checking that what you have done matches the walkthrough exactly is always a good idea as often, the smallest oversight can stall your progress.

A good tip for using the Walkthrough, is to use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'HOSE' for example. This will allow you to skip to all the relevant parts of that Walkthrough to find the part you need.

If this doesn't help and you feel like you might be experiencing a tech issue though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Finally as this is a game specific tech issue, I will be moving this thread over to the Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Forum to keep things tidy.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: