Welcome to Farm Up forum

bfgFlounder
9,805 Posts

Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 9, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Farm Up forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Up players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Copeland
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by Copeland on May 10, 13 8:59 AM
Can this game be played without playing with other players?

4babes4me
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by 4babes4me on May 10, 13 8:24 PM
Yes it can.

[Post New]by LKayeS3 on May 12, 13 8:07 AM
I'm supposed to be fixing the guest house up for grandma, but I click on it and get 1/3 repairing, Time Left 1h30m... and nothing happens. What do I need to do this that I missed?

[Post New]by evil_pixieangel on May 17, 13 9:09 PM
So I have downloaded this game on my laptop as well as my desktop, so my question is why do I have to start a whole new game? Is there was to link the same account for this game? Any help I could get would be much appreciated.

evetruth
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by evetruth on May 18, 13 10:48 PM
LKayeS3 wrote:I'm supposed to be fixing the guest house up for grandma, but I click on it and get 1/3 repairing, Time Left 1h30m... and nothing happens. What do I need to do this that I missed?
You have to wait for the request from Jessica. That's after the husband and grandpa appear.

[Post New]by digitalspirit on May 19, 13 4:21 AM
Really stupid problem but I can't figure out how to zoom in and out on my laptop.

[Post New]by angel021717 on May 19, 13 9:48 AM
Ok. Has anyone else had this problem? I was playing along just fine then all of a sudden I can back to my game and I am looking down on the farm instead of being up close and personal...I haven't "zoomed out"..in fact can't see a zoom out option...I don't want to be so far away from the farm..It makes it harder to see the animals and the other items I need to collect. Help?

Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by nanamary8153 on May 21, 13 2:02 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Up forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Up players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Is there anyway to expand the property?

[Post New]by Johaas on May 23, 13 6:40 AM
Try using the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

[Post New]by sarah1692 on May 24, 13 8:37 AM
how do you catch a fish

[Post New]by ladyblingbling on May 26, 13 2:43 AM
what are the shrubs for and "trees" for - it tells you that's what they are but can you do anything with them?

Edited on 05/27/2013 at 10:42:38 AM PST

bfgBaikal
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 28, 13 4:15 AM
Hi Farm Fishies!

I am happy to offer some help on a few of the questions raised in this thread.

evil_pixieangel - We would be happy to help you to transfer your game's progress! I do need to let you know that this is not always possible due to compatibility issues but we are happy to provide some help so you can try!

To get some specific help doing that, I would suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Please let them know what system you played the game on previously and what system you intend transferring it to, as this will help them provide the correct save file locations for you e.g Windows XP/Vista/7

sarah1692 - to catch the fish, all you need to do is click on him, it can be a little tricky to catch him when he is moving though so try to get him just as his fin comes out of the water. You will normally get a little blue pot for doing this but bear in mind, you don't always get this bonus.

ladyblingbling - these are purely aesthetic features from what I can tell, but placing some of these feature may be part of a quest. In case it helps, you can always sell the items if you had to purchase them to fulfill a task and don't wish to hang on to them any longer.

Hope this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 05/30/2013 at 3:11:41 AM PST

[Post New]by ladyblingbling on May 29, 13 2:50 PM
thanks, Baikal

bfgBaikal
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 30, 13 3:12 AM
Glad I could help ladyblingbling!

Happy farming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by sosiloli on Jun 1, 13 9:25 AM
hej, tycker det är ett kul spel. men jag undrar varför kan jag inte bygga, jag är på nivå 20 men kan inte bygga nånting det står bara att jag ska vänta på min man,farmor eller farfar

[Post New]by TN1979 on Jun 2, 13 8:24 PM
How do you zoom back in on a laptop. I didnt zoom out!!

[Post New]by Stitch45 on Jun 15, 13 5:58 PM
I've finished repairing my guesthouse, but Grandma never showed up. How do I get her to come now? I've clicked on the option to increase the water for the animals, but I can't complete it because Grandma isn't there it collect the certificate.
Any suggestions? I don't want to start over.

[Post New]by ILoveMyWifeyy on Jun 17, 13 2:28 PM
When Does The Husband And Grandpa Arrive I Need Help on This Gamee.. PLease Tell Me Anything Im On Level 8

[Post New]by Dudtrish on Jun 30, 13 6:51 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Farm Fishies!

I am happy to offer some help on a few of the questions raised in this thread.

evil_pixieangel - We would be happy to help you to transfer your game's progress! I do need to let you know that this is not always possible due to compatibility issues but we are happy to provide some help so you can try!

To get some specific help doing that, I would suggest contacting <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Customer Support</a> by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Please let them know what system you played the game on previously and what system you intend transferring it to, as this will help them provide the correct save file locations for you e.g Windows XP/Vista/7

sarah1692 - to catch the fish, all you need to do is click on him, it can be a little tricky to catch him when he is moving though so try to get him just as his fin comes out of the water. You will normally get a little blue pot for doing this but bear in mind, you don't always get this bonus.

ladyblingbling - these are purely aesthetic features from what I can tell, but placing some of these feature may be part of a quest. In case it helps, you can always sell the items if you had to purchase them to fulfill a task and don't wish to hang on to them any longer.

Hope this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

Dear Baikal,
Thankyou for your answer to Sarah as it was very helpful for me as well!
Love Trish xxx

Go to: