bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

UPDATED PC version now available! May 9, 2013

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 9, 13 8:40 AM
Hey there Fishies,

There's now an update available for the PC version of Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace!

This new version fixes the progression block with the seed ball

The update is available in the Game Manager or by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Feel free to take a look at the following help article for some specific instructions:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If there are any questions or further issues please don't hesitate to contact Customer Support. To reach them, just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Happy gaming!

bfgIzara

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:UPDATED PC version now available! May 9, 2013

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on May 9, 13 1:44 PM
I installed the update and I am still stuck. I can not do anything. Please post a walkthrough. If you are not going to give us a walkthrough I want my money back. The hint button is no good, why have one if it does nothing?

davidvsautism
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by davidvsautism on May 9, 13 2:30 PM
ruthb1146 wrote:I installed the update and I am still stuck. I can not do anything. Please post a walkthrough. If you are not going to give us a walkthrough I want my money back. The hint button is no good, why have one if it does nothing?

Same here. This type of game should always have a walkthrough.

[Post New]by 19oma56 on May 9, 13 10:39 PM
we want please a walktrough

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 10, 13 5:26 AM
Hi Fishies!

We don't have a walkthrough for this game and just to let you know that if a walkthrough is available, we will always announce that at the top of the Forum.

I do have a suggestion that may help though!

If you let us know what point you are at in the game, I am sure that a fellow Fishie will glad to swim in and offer some tips!

Hope this helps a bit and that you get moving in this game again soon!

Finally, just to mention that if you have installed the new build and there are still problems, please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team so that we can look into what is going on here with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

jim14bl
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jim14bl on May 10, 13 8:54 AM
i did the update and it didnt help any the best thing to do with this game is to delete
it and ask for your money back .

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on May 10, 13 1:27 PM
Hi all,

with the fix of the seed ball glitch everything is ok. Of course with a hint button that confuses more than it helps it was a real adventure game, fighting for every step to succeed in the end - but that was real pleasure for me. I don't think I would have had so much fun with a step by step walkthrough guiding me.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 10, 13 1:59 PM
Hey there jim14bl,

Thanks so much for uninstalling and reinstalling the game to get that update.

If you're still experiencing issues in the game please be sure to contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix. They'll be happy to work with you directly with some options for the game! Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

rainworm: Happy to hear that update helped! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

Cheers,

bfgIzara

[Post New]by ratmom4 on May 10, 13 8:01 PM
Thank you for the update. I was finally, after about seven tries, able to get all the way thru the game. It was a bit of a challenge but worth it. Once I was able to get the seed ball everything else fell nicely into place. Thank you again.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 11, 13 2:42 AM
You're so welcome ratmom4 - thankss for sticking with us!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Go to: