bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Post any Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 9, 13 8:44 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 9, 13 8:52 AM
Hey there Fishies,

Just wanted to swim in and let you know that if you're still experiencing those issues with the seed ball there is now an update for the game! Just uninstall and reinstall the game to get that update! You can learn more about that by clicking here.

Thanks!!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by plutospal1 on May 12, 13 4:46 PM
I h ave just begun - not even through the hour free. Am in the Prince's bedroom. The hint button tells me to click on the lamp beside the bed, but nothing happens when I do.
Any answers, or do I have to delete the game?

Only reinforces my determination NOT to buy any game without a walkthrough.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 13, 13 3:18 AM
Heya plutospal1, welcome to the Pond!

It sounds like some of the files for your game might not be working properly, which is why nothing happens when you follow the hints. One of the steps that often helps inj this case is uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by plutospal1 on May 15, 13 4:40 PM
Thank you so much for answering me. I did find the "walkthrough" and it has helped me enormously. Have even proceeded and have bought the game.
I love the hidden object games and have bought many, but I have found that the blog walkthroughs are a BIG help when you get really stuck.
Thanks again for responding to me.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 16, 13 6:05 AM
You are so welcome plutospal1 - thanks for working with us on this and I really hope you enjoyed the game!

And everyone needs a peak at walkthough now and then so be sure to use them again if you are ever stuck!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jun 12, 13 7:21 PM
I'm playing on a Mac and have found that the circle of sparkles that the hint provides just indicates where a HO or hotspot is going to be later. In that way the hint button isn't much of a help.

The only thing that helped in this game was revisiting areas I had already explored to see if anything new had happened, like a HO scene or opened area.

[Post New]by elsurber on Jun 15, 13 6:24 PM
I am playing the mac version.

I'm having difficulty in the Prince's room. I click the hint button and it revolves around the lamp. However, my cursor doesn't change around the lamp to show a workable area. I tried the game under a new name to see if there was a glitch, but I still had the same problem.

The prince's area won't accept the bar of soap either. I have clicked and clicked. I have tried different areas around him.

Any thoughts? I really think I could enjoy this game if it would work.

Thank you,

elsurber

Edited on 06/15/2013 at 6:25:24 PM PST

[Post New]by elsurber on Jun 15, 13 6:26 PM
I also tried the suggestion of leaving the area many times to come back and see if that helped. It didn't.

[Post New]by Pookeypookey on Jun 16, 13 2:47 AM
Wanted to try this game but as soon as I downloaded the free trial it said my free trial had expired when I hadn't even opened the game!

ghstmyst
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ghstmyst on Jun 12, 14 11:25 AM
I am halfway into the trial game and the game constantly locks up. The screen goes black and I have to Alt Ctl Del to get out of the game. Too many problems to warrent considering buying this game. Looked like a good one, for a while.

Go to: