bfgCelebes
2,038 Posts

Serpent of Isis Walkthrough available now!

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 28, 09 11:02 AM
Hi all,

Need a little extra help? The Serpent of Isis walkthrough is available now on the Big Fish Games blog! Just click here.

You can also get to the blog by going to the main page at www.bigfishgames.com - you'll find a link on the left, under "Today's New Release."

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 11/02/2012 at 3:18:12 AM PST

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Serpent of Isis Walkthrough available now!

[Post New]by Levendig on Mar 3, 09 8:05 AM
Hi dear Celebes... moderator.. I sent a post and a mail this afternoon to concerning big troubles with this game... a glitch maybe??? I purchased the game from and I finished the game once... happy to have such a marvellous game... Started a new game under another playername and at Chapter 5 I closed my comp. down and went to bed... This morning, after started up the computer, I want to play again... but... only a quick black screen and than nothing at all!!! The game doen't work anymore... re-started the comp.... nothing... uninstalled and re-installed... again... nothing at all.
COULD YOU PLEASE LET SOMEONE HELP ME OUT....???

Thanks...Levendig... client...

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Mar 3, 09 12:07 PM
Hi dear Celebes... moderator... THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED THANKS TO FRUNNY
I should have removed the PLDATA ( in saved games) in SOI, so I can play a fresh game....
Just for your info.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,933 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Mar 3, 09 4:00 PM
I need help. I am in the room with the books, looking for the crowns. I have found all but 1. It keeps saying I am missing a book, but I already replaced 2 books. Is there 3. In the room where I found the second book, there is nothing on the list saying I have to find another book. Help please.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 3, 09 4:21 PM
There are only two books that you have to add to the shelf.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,933 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Mar 3, 09 8:05 PM
I am in one of he rooms I need to find a screw and a claw. I can't find either. I lost my hits clicking my life away. This could have been a great game, but all of the darkness blew it. Can you help me find these two items, please? Thanks

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 3, 09 8:25 PM
What room are you in. We don't all get the same list of items to find.

kray1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by kray1 on Mar 4, 09 10:08 AM
THAT'S VERY NICE BUT IT DOES NOT SHOW THE LIPSTICK KISS IN CARLOS ' ROOM. I HAVE CLICKED EVERYWHERE. HELP PLEASE.

Thanian
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Thanian on Mar 4, 09 10:11 AM
The lipstick kiss is on the wall above the pinup to the right of the slot machine.

Re:Serpent of Isis Wa;kthrough available now!

[Post New]by snookie2 on Mar 6, 09 4:06 AM
I am stuck in Prague. I found all of the objects but can not figure out what to do to open the chest in the Ancient Museum. I can't figure out what to do to unlock the table in the Magician. Can anyone help me?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,349 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 6, 09 7:29 AM
snookie2 wrote:I am stuck in Prague. I found all of the objects but can not figure out what to do to open the chest in the Ancient Museum. I can't figure out what to do to unlock the table in the Magician. Can anyone help me?

Hi Snookie2- welcome to the forums!

You need to place the paperweights into the round holes on the table...

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 6, 09 1:19 PM
snookie2 wrote:I am stuck in Prague. I found all of the objects but can not figure out what to do to open the chest in the Ancient Museum. I can't figure out what to do to unlock the table in the Magician. Can anyone help me?

To open the chest, you first have to complete the two pyramid puzzles. One is in the magician's wagon and the other is in the museum. First, find the pyramid key in the bookstore. Then, click on the pyramid and assemble the pieces. Then, use the key to unlock the pyramid. Each pyramid will give you half of a gold ring. When you have both of them, open your inventory and drag one half over to the other half and they'll merge into one ring. Place the ring on the statue's finger and the box will open and give you a gold statue.

casefilel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by casefilel on Mar 6, 09 4:25 PM
Please help me... I only have 3 min left before having to start this ALL OVER! (personally, I can't stand the thought) I am at the Prater scene. I have found everything except for the cookies. (not the fortune cookie, I have that already) My list says cookies. I've been to the walkthrough, and it makes no mention nor reveals the location of the cookies. Can you please help me????? I will be waiting, as I REFUSE to continue to take the risk of starting again. SOS ASAP! Thanxs

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 6, 09 6:20 PM
They're right on top of the "P" in the Prater sign.

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Mar 7, 09 7:42 AM
I am trying to find my last crown. I love the game but this scene is driving me bananas.
First time i have had to resort to a walkthrough.

The crown I am looking for is the one next to the one on the strap but lower down, in the walkthrough picture it looks like it is by the next book to the lefts middle stripe.
When I have increased my brightness and contrast to max and recalibrated my colours I think I can see something but when I click there nothing happens other than losing hints, I think it at the base of the bottom book almost on the shelf -on its side, but even using a magnifying glass I am really not sure.
And using a hint it is definitely around there.

Or is it higher as next to the middle book on the back of the shelf I can see something white. but again when I click there nothing happens.

Can anyone be a little more specific as to the location??

Thanks!!
i have increased and decreased my mouse cursor size in the hope it might get it but the darn game has its own sioze cursor, and sometimeas when I click on an item i miss it and need to be quite precise with my cursor.

[Post New]by B9OB34 on Mar 7, 09 1:23 PM
I am having a problems with this game in #5. That's where the slot machine and door are. I bypassed the slot machine and went through the door. I have finished everything(It says all items found) but it will not let me go any further. It say's there are more puzzles to solve, but I have clicked on everything but it doesn't help. I need to know how to get this #5 finished so I can progress.Thank :You: Bob

frunny
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by frunny on Mar 7, 09 1:26 PM
You need to put the 2 books onto the shelf in the library. One book you will find in Carlos Cabin - the other book is in the luggage cart.
Good Luck!

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Mar 7, 09 1:49 PM
I managed it with the loss of hints!
Echo that it is way too dark though.

[Post New]by sexnroses on Mar 7, 09 8:43 PM
Robilyn wrote:I need help. I am in the room with the books, looking for the crowns. I have found all but 1. It keeps saying I am missing a book, but I already replaced 2 books. Is there 3. In the room where I found the second book, there is nothing on the list saying I have to find another book. Help please.
the other crown is on the right last row of books you cant see it just click.till you hit it.

casefilel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by casefilel on Mar 7, 09 9:08 PM
I NEED HELP AGAIN!!!
Only this time is MORE serious than the last.
I am in Chapter 6 Prauge and I am unable to investigate the Clocktower. All of the other locations are sealed with a green check (indicating that I have completed these locations) yet the clocktower investigation prompts me to find other items before going here, and it will NOT open. I've repeately tried to open the other locations to see if I've missed anything and they won't open either. What am I suppose to do? Help!

Go to: