mystine
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Three fish limit?

[Post New]by mystine on May 10, 13 8:36 AM
I have three tanks...my first has six fish which is the limit for that tank...my other two only allow three saying theres not room for more and I have to beautify my tank to get more...I have plants and decorations everywhere and dont know what else to get...I can get other stuff but it would just look cluttered...I dont understand why I cant add more fish...also on my first tank I won a beauty trophy which I guess raised the limit to six...my other two tanks have just as much....any thoughts?

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

Re:Three fish limit?

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 10, 13 11:46 PM
You just have to keep adding more mystine, some tanks do get rather full but for each item there is a button to make them larger or smaller so as your tank gets full just decrease the size of the items you are adding. Have a good play around to see what you can do with all the buttons. Good luck!

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on May 10, 13 11:49 PM
Not sure if it will work in this game but in Fishdom 3D what I would do is fill up the tank with all sorts of garbage until I got it to the point that I could add the maximum amount of fish. I would buy the fish I wanted and then sell off all the excess decorations.

Beehead
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Beehead on Dec 5, 13 1:18 AM
Beautify the tank the fish are in. The tank that says you can't add more fish. You have to get the trophies and each trophy makes room for more fish in THAT tank only.

The points count for all the tanks and so do the levels, but the trophies only for that tank.

So just put in more plants and decorations and soon you will get a trophy and room for more fish. If you run out of money to buy fish remember you can use shells for some of them.

Beehead
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Beehead on Dec 5, 13 1:21 AM
PS remember each item carries points with it. So if your tank is full of low point stuff it won't be enough. Maybe sell some of that and put in a few things that are higher quality.

Remember you get 5 or 10 (bonus) points for quick clicking on the found items. So try to do at least two in a row. Then your money will add up faster. Also don't forget to get the 3 shells each puzzle if you can. Sometimes it's just the WORD shell. Sometimes it's a drawing.

Also remember you can put stuff far away in the background or sort of half off of the side, so it isn't as full in the middle and front. Good luck.

Go to: