bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

The Mac version is here! May 11, 2013

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 11, 13 12:36 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 05/11/2013 at 12:36:40 AM PST

Re:The Mac version is here! May 11, 2013

[Post New]by Stardancer001 on May 11, 13 3:06 AM
Looks interesting but - annoyingly - there's no custom cursor in the Mac version.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 11, 13 10:04 AM
Stardancer001 wrote:Looks interesting but - annoyingly - there's no custom cursor in the Mac version.

Excellent observation Stardancer001 and riverdiver. I got involved in the game and didn't notice. I actually thought the no hand thing was part of the harder play mode since even the system cursor does turn into an eye for things to observe and into a magnifier for HOs.

I do recall (not all the game names of course ) other Mac versions with no custom cursor; even an answer from a dev who said it had to be left out of the Mac version. One Match 3, Lost in Reefs, suffers from that omission. I would have thought by this point technology had caught up with the issue, but maybe not.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 11, 13 9:35 PM
I, too, did not mind the lack of the custom cursor. Sounds as though some folks with the custom cursor ended up with 2 confusing arrows in some places. I thought it just added to the difficulty of the game, which I am all for! (As long as it doesn't make it impossibly difficult, which it did not!)

And thanks for the dual release, devs!!!

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on May 12, 13 7:07 PM
Lack of custom cursor is major - and so far in the demo the game just isn't Mac-friendly. I'm having to push-click rather than just touch to pick up items and advance through the scenes and map. Too much of a pain for me to continue.

Edited on 05/12/2013 at 7:08:27 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 14, 13 1:24 AM
Hi Mac Fishies!

Sorry for this trouble but I am glad to see some of you are being inventive and working with it!

Just swimming in to confirm that as riverdiver mentioned, as soon as we have any info on this, will will pop in to update you.

For anyone that wants mor ehelp with this though, please send a message through to our Tech Support Team, they will be happy to help!

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Go to: