Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

How long to play or how many chapters?

[Post New]by Melymc on May 11, 13 1:27 AM
Can anyone please tell me how long it took them to play please? Or how many chapters there are plus the bonus? I'm pretty sure I want to buy the game, but I accidentally let the demo run out the other day and I don't know if it is worth the money. Thanks for any help you can give! Have a g great day!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:How long to play or how many chapters?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 11, 13 2:26 AM
Hi Melymc,

I havn't played this one but I did some research and the following review may be useful as it mentions length and content:

JanG7 wrote:I am very glad I tried this game for myself. I wasn't sure at first, but I bought it hoping it wasn't a waste of time or money. I was very pleased.

Game play is very long and so is the bonus chapter.

The game keeps getting more intense as it goes on. The graphics and sound were not a problem on PC, and the voice overs were not the best, but by far not the worst.

In my opinion, it is a game CE worthy. Over 7 hours to complete the game and the bonus chapter and I used the hint and map button many times.

I will playing this game again.

Nice job devs and BFG for an unexpected good game.

Hope that info helps a bit and that if you do get this game, that you enjoy it.

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on May 11, 13 2:36 AM
This is a very good and long game.

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on May 11, 13 7:53 PM
Thank you very much for looking into this for me bfgBaikal and responding! Thank you dobbiemijnboekje also! I will definitely buy this one with the sale going on. Have a great weekend and Mother's Day all!

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on May 13, 13 8:30 AM
Please note unless you purchase the CE you have no ending. Unfortunately this developer chose to not give an actual bonus but cut off the games ending and use it in the bonus.

Go to: