mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

stuck in the Belevedere Garden

[Post New]by mimiismags on Feb 28, 09 12:23 PM
This is sooo dark. Have used all my hints and even then couldn't find some of the objects. Have to find a spider. I have used a magnifying glass but still doesn't help. I hate to give up because of one missed object. Why do they make them this dark!!!!!

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

Re:stuck in the Belevedere Garden

[Post New]by Anniejo on Feb 28, 09 12:26 PM
There is a walkthro on the Big Fish blog.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/serpent-of-isis-game-walkthrough/

Edited on 02/28/2009 at 12:27:45 PM PST

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Feb 28, 09 12:29 PM
Thanks. I looked at the walkthrough but it doesn't give you anything for the garden except where the fortune cookie is.

SKYEBLUETOO
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SKYEBLUETOO on Feb 28, 09 2:44 PM
Is that the Maze ?? Have moved on, so don't remember exactly, but if it is - follow the instructions - to follow the EYE OF ISIS - then it's very easy - you can always move backwards if you don't see it.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 28, 09 3:40 PM
Another poster suggested covering up the white list while looking for objects, because it makes looking in the dark areas even harder. It did help me to find some things that I couldn't find otherwise. Sorry, I can't remember exactly where I found the spider in that scene. I'm playing the game again, and when I get to that scene, I'll look for it.

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Feb 28, 09 3:50 PM
thanks Bin. I will try that. I also brought a flashlight in...lol I wonder if they test these first on regular computers to see if some scenes are too dark?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 28, 09 8:41 PM
I didn't have the spider on my list, but I looked for it. I believe it's on the park bench, at the edge. It's in front of the handbag. Let me know if that's correct, okay?

B

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Mar 1, 09 3:51 PM
I actually found it up in the trees. I have moved on and the covering of the white portion with the list was really helpful and a magnifying glass.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 2, 09 6:17 AM
I'm glad you found it. I guess what I saw was just a regular ole bug.

I'm having to tilt my screen, cover the list, and use a magnifying glass sometimes!

Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by 070650 on Mar 2, 09 10:23 AM
I am having trouble locating the spider & the seahorse.I am using hints,and it hints up above the trees & etc.But when I click up there I lose My hints.Please help!
Thanks in advance!

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Mar 2, 09 12:10 PM
the spider is in the trees between two forked branches. That is the best I can remember.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 2, 09 12:13 PM
I think the seahorse is below the arm of the park bench on the right of the screen.

mimtess
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mimtess on Mar 3, 09 2:02 PM
This scene is very dark and hard on the eyes. Have used a hint to locate the spider. It circled up in the trees but can't make anything out. I'll try some of the hints I've learned in here. Thanks to all for posting suggestions, especially covering the white list and using a magnifying glass. I would never have thought of that.

Go to: