cujo126
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

coin at the castle stairs

[Post New]by cujo126 on May 11, 13 8:51 AM
I have found the 2 coins in the lower window but I cant find the 1 that is suppose to be by the door..any one find that yet and if so what am I doing wrong..

grannyann_
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:coin at the castle stairs

[Post New]by grannyann_ on May 11, 13 9:23 AM
I, too am having that problem. Am getting frustrated, clicking to find it sends me out of scene. Yoyoing back and forth.

Up4Renewal
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Up4Renewal on May 11, 13 10:29 AM
The strategy guide marks the location of all the coins in purple

cujo126
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by cujo126 on May 11, 13 10:45 AM
ya I know that the strategy guide marks em, but where the guide shows there is suppose to be 1 in the dark area inbetween the 2nd window and the door I cant find and I have clicked all over that space

Edited on 05/11/2013 at 10:49:19 AM PST

cujo126
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by cujo126 on May 11, 13 10:47 AM
cujo126 wrote:ya I know that the strategy guide marks em, but where the guide shows there is suppose to be 1 in the dark area inbetween the 2nd window and the door I cant find and I have clicked all over that space

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 11, 13 1:46 PM
Some of the outside coins in the beginning of the game were REALLY hard to find but I persisted and found them all. You just need to move your cursor around to likely hiding areas and watch for it to turn into a hand.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

coin at the castle stairs

[Post New]by peglegann on May 12, 13 6:04 AM
cujo126 wrote:I have found the 2 coins in the lower window but I cant find the 1 that is suppose to be by the door..any one find that yet and if so what am I doing wrong..

I have the same problem, so it is not just you. I still have not found that one, so I have given up, as apparently we do not need all of the coins. You are not alone.........................

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 12, 13 7:59 AM
Finally found it for those interested.

It was in one of the little arches that make up the outside of the stairway, above the dungeon gate. Nowhere near where the SG said. I hope this will help someone else.

Tflo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Tflo on May 12, 13 4:27 PM
Click on the arrow that points down to the dungeon stairs. Look above on the stairs to the door of the castle and the coin should be in one of the little arches. All the coins are hard to find but they are there. Good luck!

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on May 12, 13 7:09 PM
The cursor doesn't turn into a hand on my Mac. This is too much of an effort for me - not continuing with the demo.

Powrtoc1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Powrtoc1 on May 14, 13 8:55 AM
cujo126 wrote:
cujo126 wrote:ya I know that the strategy guide marks em, but where the guide shows there is suppose to be 1 in the dark area inbetween the 2nd window and the door I cant find and I have clicked all over that space

I never did find the third coin at the castle stairs. It was the only one I couldn't find. There is, however, an extra coin you didn't have to have to finish the game.

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on May 14, 13 9:37 PM
i'm at the castle stairs & it calls for 20 coins to open the box & i have looked & looked to find the 20th coin, does any one know where its at.I can't go any further with out the coin.i found all the coins in that area(i think)thanks for any help any one can give me

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on May 29, 13 6:54 AM
peglegann wrote:Finally found it for those interested.

It was in one of the little arches that make up the outside of the stairway, above the dungeon gate. Nowhere near where the SG said. I hope this will help someone else.

peglegann....thanks a bunch, I was missing that one, too!!!!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jun 5, 13 8:33 AM
Powrtoc1 wrote:
cujo126 wrote:

I never did find the third coin at the castle stairs. It was the only one I couldn't find. There is, however, an extra coin you didn't have to have to finish the game.

Ditto for me. Finished the game without it.

BlazeBlues
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by BlazeBlues on Jun 29, 13 6:04 PM
peglegann wrote:Finally found it for those interested.

Thanks!!! Yep, the SG has it marked wrong.

Go to: