shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Star in Ceiling

[Post New]by shanyem on May 11, 13 9:59 AM
I've found the star - and I've found the trunk. Unfortunately I can't TAKE the star out of the ceiling! I've tried using the shears and other items but it just says that I have to find something to break the trunk. Please help!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Star in Ceiling

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 13, 13 3:38 AM
Heya again shanyem,

As I mentioned in our tech thread as well it might be that you are missing an item that you need to get to the star. It might help to go back and check if there is maybe something in a previous scene that could help you.

It could also help to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if some of the files aren't working properly and causing the problem.

Should the problem persist our Tech Support Team will be happy to have a look at that for you as well if you get in touch with them via the green envelope.

Hope that helps!

bfgBiwa

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on May 25, 13 6:42 AM
Hi Shaynem! Just want you to know you will find something to break the star after you have crossed the "hole" in the road. Not sure if you have gotten that far, but I was thinking the same thing about myself! Found the star early, but couldn't break it, and found what to use the star with. Hope this helps! If you want more of a spoiler, reply back. I love this game!

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Nov 8, 13 1:39 PM
I am totally stuck, need a handle for the pickaxe, a way to get across the gap,oil for wheels in the shop. means of getting into police station only have 1 gem, been playing this game for 2 years stuck all this time, enjoying it still tho

Go to: