NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

DD - May 11 2013

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on May 11, 13 12:56 PM
This is an excellent deal at $2.99!

There are 2 modes of play: Casual and Expert. You cannot switch modes mid-game. There are sparkles for HOS and subtle twinkles to indicate areas of interest in Casual Mode. I did not notice any sparkles at all in Expert mode.

There is a transporter map. Your current location and areas which require tasks to be completed are indicated.

There is a journal.

There are voice overs.

Collectibles: There are 46 morphing objects to collect. You cannot go back to collect any objects that you missed.

HOS: There are approximately 26 interactive HOS.

Hint: Refill in 30 secs in Casual mode and 1 min in Expert mode. The hint is very helpful outside of HOS.

Puzzles: There are 18 puzzles. They can be skipped in 2 mins in casual mode. Puzzles were the typical matching, rings, blocks, using mirrors to direct light. I found most to be very easy.

Overall, I spent a wonderful 5 hours playing this game. My greatest annoyance is not being able to go back in chapters to locate morphing objects that I missed. However, I had so much fun with the game, that I began it again in Expert mode. Perhaps I'll find all the morphing objects this time. Regardless, it will be fun. The story is interesting, but the ending is abrupt and disappointing. However, the story isn't the most important for me, so I didn't mind too much. I would highly recommend this game as a DD. As always, do try for yourself.

Go to: