kitkat725
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Cannon balls

[Post New]by kitkat725 on May 11, 13 5:53 PM
The game sends me to the Dungeon door but I only have 6 balls, the guide shows 9. I picked up 3 from the chest in the well but they aren't in my inventory.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Cannon balls

[Post New]by WilJul on May 11, 13 9:24 PM
You only need to find 3 cannon balls for the dungeon door. Perhaps you already placed them on the puzzle?

Wait...you only receive one cannon ball from the chest in the well. Perhaps you might want to check the strategy guide again.

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on May 12, 13 10:49 PM
I found and placed the 3 balls, but when I enter the screen, It tells me I don't have enough. I've been moving them around like crazy, but cannot find the correct combination.
Help would be appreciated in advance.
Thanks!

[Post New]by anneke31 on May 13, 13 4:02 AM
hoi ik zit vast met die cannon bals hoe veel moeten er bij elkaar en hoeveel moeten ze wegen?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 14, 13 9:21 PM
Rose151 wrote:I found and placed the 3 balls, but when I enter the screen, It tells me I don't have enough. I've been moving them around like crazy, but cannot find the correct combination.
Help would be appreciated in advance.
Thanks!

I'm not sure what's going on here. Have you paid attention to the markings on the balls? That should help you distinguish lightest from heaviest. If so, and it's just not working for you, you might want to get in touch with tech support. Sorry I don't have a better answer.

[Post New]by Rat2013 on May 28, 13 5:34 PM
Same problem.....the guide shows 9, I picked up the required 3 and only have 7
The game is activated but doesn't seem to have a solution

[Post New]by cardinalandgold on Sep 26, 13 10:39 AM
can't work combination on old well chest (1462) on mac.

Go to: