maumeegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

First Bonus Game

[Post New]by maumeegirl on May 11, 13 6:35 PM
I am stuck at the end of the first bonus game. I am at the 4 colored disks, and can't get the puzzle to activate. I know what I am supposed to do, but apparently I need to find some code first. Can someone help? Thanks.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:First Bonus Game

[Post New]by WilJul on May 11, 13 9:25 PM
If this is your first arrival at the colored discs puzzle it will be quite a while before you find the code with which to solve it. Just keep playing you will get it eventually.

gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on May 12, 13 3:47 PM
I am stuck at the door where you have to move the tiles around to the right position.The tiles won't move for me

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on May 12, 13 4:24 PM
I'm also stuck here. The hint button keeps sending me to the study and pointing to the door, but then it says the numbers are incomplete so I have nowhere to go now.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 12, 13 7:51 PM
Is that the door with the symbols on the tiles and numbers on each row and column? If so, you need to use the lens on the numbers to reveal how many of each symbol needs to go in each row and column.

ETA: That lens is the same lens you used to reveal the green slime trails.

Edited on 05/12/2013 at 8:01:26 PM PST

gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on May 12, 13 11:55 PM
To activate the puzzle for the disks go back to the ships gun deck and see the markings on the left side of screen with the glass filter and when you go back to the library the disks will be part of a puzzle

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on May 13, 13 6:29 AM
Ah, that crafty lens. I had forgotten about it and I went back over everything, or so I thought, and used it but apparently not here. Thanks.

[Post New]by cjgodwin on May 14, 13 1:27 PM
I am at the study door, the green "key" to where the tiles need to be is lit up BUT have no idea how to make the tiles MOVE......can anyone please give me a clue!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 14, 13 9:29 PM
Just click on one then click on another to exchange places.

[Post New]by tangolvr on May 20, 13 11:27 AM
I have tried clicking on one then the other of the marked tiles to switch them around. I have also tried dragging them. I understand the code (having used my lens), and I think I know how to line the tiles up on this door puzzle. However, I can not get the tiles to move, switch, or what ever is supposed to happen.

nettcas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nettcas on Jun 18, 14 11:33 AM
I have same problem with bone squares puzzle. Have used lens and know solution but tiles will not move whatever I do! Can anyone help, please?

Go to: