bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 12, 13 12:29 AM
The only person that could bring you back to Pilgrim's Hook has called you out of the blue. Return to your childhood home and save your twin brother from the dark forces that have invaded this coastal village. The few remaining residents of Pilgrim's Hook appear slightly mad and something strange is happening to those that resist the call of the sea. You are the last hope in this decades long struggle between good and evil, sand and surf, and land and sea. Do you have the strength to defeat this evil that lurks beneath the ocean? Find out in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook

[Post New]by Valdy on May 12, 13 3:32 AM
Morning, all...

I didn't write a review for the CE, but just added a comment for it. This is what I said:

This was one of the best games I have ever played. And even though the bonus game was not all that long, I loved it - and the ending was very good.

The graphics are crystal clear, and I loved those iHOS that had me looking for 4 of this and 4 of that. I really enjoy this type of HOS.

Most of the puzzles I was able to do, but had to skip the odd one.

Both Hint and Skip buttons filled fast in Casual mode. Always a plus with me.

I tried finding all the whale bones (you can access this part in the "bonus" section), but no matter how hard I tried, I missed 2 of them. Oh well... there are worse things in life.

I also missed several morphing objects. Loved looking for them.

All in all, a first class game.

--- --- ---

I am sure that the SE will be just as much fun. I really loved this game. Unfortunately, I can't remember any details - usually I forget about it the moment I start playing another game - so I can't give any more info than what I've said above.

Happy Mother's Day to those who celebrate it today.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on May 12, 13 8:38 AM
I won't buy the CE today, call me idiot, it is a matter of principle (re MD's sale chaos), but could anybody tell me if the SE has a logic ending? Please? Tks.

P.S. Never mind. Deeply ashamed to say I bought this game some time ago.

Edited on 05/12/2013 at 8:41:50 AM PST

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on May 14, 13 12:46 PM
this is one of the BEST games played...................... ....................................

Go to: