debzzzzy
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re: Level 29

[Post New]by debzzzzy on May 13, 13 11:45 AM
Hi Fishes

I like this game, quite relaxing, but is anybody else experiencing problems, who like this game that is lol, with level 29? (See my message in technical forum).

Thanks.

Awaiting answer from to see if there is a technical glitch .

Deb

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Re: Level 29

[Post New]by tarrocket on May 13, 13 1:54 PM
I got it too. I don't think bfg will reply to you or fix it since it looks not many people are playing it.

debzzzzy
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by debzzzzy on May 13, 13 2:14 PM
Hi tarrocket

Thank you for your reply.

Pleased to know that at least one other person is playing the game lol.

Surely though should solve the problem, or I would like a credit back, because I can no longer continue the game .

Deb

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on May 13, 13 2:20 PM
I would at least wait a week to see if there is a fix for it. After a week then ask for your money back.

[Post New]by nunudog on May 14, 13 3:17 AM
im stuck on level 29 also, gonna email bf to see if there is a problem.

thobbit
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by thobbit on May 14, 13 2:35 PM
i AM STuck too can't figure out how to clear it and get to the next level I have tried everything ,if i can't play it I want my credit back

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on May 14, 13 5:36 PM
I was SURE that everything was clear and my score would not change and just kept on playing. Maybe 3 more minutes, all of a sudden, on to level 30! Don't know what I did, but just keep playing and checking every square....

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 21, 13 3:40 AM
Hi Fishies!

As many of you are having persistent issues upon hitting level 29, I definitely think the best thing to do here is to work with Tech Support Team, they will be happy to look more closely at what is going on here and will provide advice specific to your machine

At the very least, they can ensure that you are not left with a game you cannot enjoy.

Finally, I will lock this thread up now to keep all technical issues together - this will help us track problems with this game so that we can address them effectively but please feel free to swim on over to the tech thread to repost your issues if you wish.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Go to: