soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

There Are No Instructions For How To Make Apple Juice For Quest!

[Post New]by soblessed57 on May 13, 13 12:48 PM
Ok I have well above the 80 apples needed,since I have 155 and in the quest tab it says "Done",but now,how the heck do I get the apple juice??

It really ticks me off that this game doesn't offer any instructions what-so-ever!!!!

BTW.....Jennifer's husband has now started his stinkin THIRD 3-hour round of building that canning factory!!!!

What kind of sick mind thought of making it take 9 STINKIN HOURS to build a building in a game!!!!!!!!!!

I QUIT this is too stinkin much work to be fun! PLUS everything costs faaaaaaaar too much and rewards are tiny!!!!!!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GAME,UNLESS YOU LOOVVE STRESS!

Edited on 05/13/2013 at 1:02:38 PM PST

sportygal2009
Flounder
Flounder
2,458 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on May 13, 13 1:02 PM
soblessed57 wrote:Ok I have well above the 80 apples needed,since I have 155 and in the quest tab it says "Done",but now,how the heck do I get the apple juice??

It really ticks me off that this game doesn't offer any instructions what-so-ever!!!!

BTW.....Jennifer's husband has now started his stinkin THIRD 3-hour round of building that canning factory!!!!

What kind of sick mind thought of making it take 9 STINKIN HOURS to build a building in a game!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have the canned food factory built? This is what is needed to make apple juice. Then you just click on the green produce button.

ETA: You click on the little shopping cart button at the bottom then you click on the one that looks like a house and you should see the canned food factory for $12,000. This is what you need.

Edited on 05/13/2013 at 1:04:10 PM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Re:There Are No Instructions For How To Make Apple Juice For Quest!

[Post New]by soblessed57 on May 13, 13 1:04 PM
Heck no, it will probably be 15 more 3-hour shifts to get that place built! He's on the third one now!

I'll probably be dead from old-age before it's ever done,and here I have the money ready to build the snack bar,ROTFLMBO!!!! Yeah, that'll be the day!

But how did you find that out?

Edited on 05/13/2013 at 1:08:19 PM PST

sportygal2009
Flounder
Flounder
2,458 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on May 13, 13 1:15 PM
soblessed57 wrote:Heck no, it will probably be 15 more 3-hour shifts to get that place built! He's on the third one now!

I'll probably be dead from old-age before it's ever done,and here I have the money ready to build the snack bar,ROTFLMBO!!!! Yeah, that'll be the day!

But how did you find that out?

OK when you are in the game that shopping cart down at the bottom click on that. Then you click on the icon that looks like a house as it's right above the 40 blue bottles for 20 energy and you should see the canned food factory for $12,000. Once it's built then you click on the building and it will list all the products you can make and if you have enough of whatever you are trying to make in this case apples which sounds like you do, you just click on the green produce button and it starts making.

The canned food factory I don't recall now but I believe it took a few hours to make and to produce stuff around an hour but don't recall exactly.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on May 13, 13 1:45 PM
Ok, thanks for all the info.

Jennifer's hubby is building it,so I did know about the shopping cart and how to buy the building, but did not see the items it will produce,so no wonder I didn't see the apple juice,MY BAD,LOL!

sportygal2009
Flounder
Flounder
2,458 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on May 13, 13 2:04 PM
Yeah some of this stuff to make is overkill on the length. I could see maybe an hour or two but some of this stuff like 9 HOURS. Some games I've played on face book are worse when it comes to wait and especially requesting help from friends as you're only allowed to request so much then have to wait like 12 hours before you can request again.

I've been through a lot of doing stuff by trial and error with this game. Overall still enjoying it. This game along with some other free to play games are great if you only want to spend a little time on a game and then come back later to it. These definitely aren't games that you sit down and play all at once hours on end

What's nice about this game is you have all the time in the world to do the quest. There was one I came across with a time limit but you have hours to complete it which I was able to do no problem.

[Post New]by CapricornSongs on May 15, 13 5:43 AM
soblessed57 wrote:Ok I have well above the 80 apples needed,since I have 155 and in the quest tab it says "Done",but now,how the heck do I get the apple juice??

I QUIT this is too stinkin much work to be fun! PLUS everything costs faaaaaaaar too much and rewards are tiny!!!!!!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GAME,UNLESS YOU LOOVVE STRESS!

This game is definitely geared toward the Farmville-type game lovers like myself. Yes, some quests take lots of time, especially when they require building things, and the dollar amounts can get ridiculous - we're used to it. Some games aren't for everyone - clearly this one isn't for you. If you expect to be on the game for an hour and get through multiple levels like in BFG's usual games then, yes, YOU will stress YOURSELF out. But don't blame the game - just don't play. Why spend the time complaining in multiple posts? Play a type of game you like better.

Go to: