burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Collecting cats - How?

[Post New]by burf90 on May 13, 13 9:32 PM
I've seen three cats in this game, so far, and I have clicked on each of them (if the cursor would let me). But how do I know if I actually "collected" it?

I've gotten a coin from two of the three I've encountered so far, but they are for the transporters. I haven't actually "collected" a cat so that it goes in my inventory or anywhere else that I can see. How do I tell if I've caught one? Nothing has changed at the Zem temple door.

The first cat I saw, in the beginning of the game, I couldn't even click on because my cursor was greyed out whenever I tried to click on the cat.

Heeeeelp!!!

EOTD
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Collecting cats - How?

[Post New]by EOTD on May 14, 13 6:01 AM
burf90 wrote:I've seen three cats in this game, so far, and I have clicked on each of them (if the cursor would let me). But how do I know if I actually "collected" it?

I've gotten a coin from two of the three I've encountered so far, but they are for the transporters. I haven't actually "collected" a cat so that it goes in my inventory or anywhere else that I can see. How do I tell if I've caught one? Nothing has changed at the Zem temple door.

The first cat I saw, in the beginning of the game, I couldn't even click on because my cursor was greyed out whenever I tried to click on the cat.

Heeeeelp!!!

Hi there,

The Cat collection doesn't happen until the main adventure has ended. It is one of the first parts of the collector's edition quests. THey are a different set of cats from the ones that give you the tele porter coins.

Hope this helps.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Collecting cats - How?

[Post New]by burf90 on May 14, 13 2:44 PM
Thank you, EOTD! I was going crazy trying to collect those cats and if I was doing something wrong I wanted to find out before I got too far into the game. Even if a game is great (and I think this series fits that description), I don't like having to play through twice to get all the achievements, trophies, morphing objects, etc. Now I can just relax and enjoy the story.

It's always great to see developers taking part in forums for their games. It shows that you're willing to hear what the fans think, good or bad. That's the only way to really learn what gamers are looking for, which means you'll be making better and better games. Thanks!

Go to: