have tried everything.....reinstalled three times.....i want my money back

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:temple of life "ladder stuck on cusor" cannot play or leave that screen

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 14, 13 7:10 AM
Hi CRAIGHEIDI,

Thank you for trying to work this issue out already, we really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, the Moderation Team are very limited as to the type of technical support we can offer on the Forums, especially when basic troubleshooting has been exhausted.

For more help or to get a refund, please contact Tech Support and we will be happy to help, as the last thing we want is for you to be left with a game you can't finish.

Thanks for working with us and hoping this is sorted out for you soon!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by sffreeman on Dec 27, 13 3:24 AM
I had the very same problem. Re-downloaded and everything. I did find a solution that worked. I deleted my old character and created a new one. So far it has worked great and I haven't had a problem with the ladder again. Try and see if it works for you. I did e-mail Big Fish Games Blog and give them this solution. I don't know why they haven't put it up. It's a fix until the author's of the game can really fix this problem so it doesn't happen at all. I don't have a clue how the ladder could get stuck like that and then work ok in a new game character.

[Post New]by Chricket on Jul 28, 14 12:22 PM
Thank you. will try it with a new person. If that does not work will try to uninstall and reinstall.
Frustrating to me

Go to: